It's guna be here by wednesday the 17th!

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Guna be a dad by Wednesday march 17th.

I was guna do a bet for anyone who wanted to guess the date, time, Weight and sex. have everyonje put in $5 through paypal, and the person closest gets some money....

But I figure we should just have a freindly guessing game.

So, Any guess?

I think

Boy
7.2 lbs
4:10am
March 17th

Oh yeah, I guess I should tell you what I do know...

Sex Unknown.
  • Due date March 15th.
  • Getting induced March 16th
  • I asked the Doc to induce so that it is born on the 17th. he said because it is our first we should induce Tuesday morning in order to have it on the 17th ( ST Patricks day)
  • everyone we know is having a girl ( 3 other pregnancies)
  • My guess is it isn't coming early...the garage is tightly shut on this restoration, if you catch my drift.
  • Did the ring on a string thing, and it said Girl
  • She did NOT have morning sickness
  • Sitting low in her belly
If you have any questions to better judge your guess, let me know.

thats unfortunate, I thought there would be more guess's by now.

Oh well.

Phil

I'm going boy on this, cause she's hangin' low!!! 7#11oz. and 19" long. By the way, I'm all about the Patty's day idea, just ask my son Ian. Good luck with your new baby, and if it's a girl I guess that's OK too!!!LOL!!! Congrats Phil to you and the Mrs., it couldn't happen to nicer folks!!! Geof

Oops, forgot about TOA. 6:01 p.m., just in time for dinner!! Strained corn beef and cabbage!!! YUM!!! Geof

go for it.
She had a sudden boost of energy today, and said she had some fealings that she hasn't had befor. My mom said it could come tonight or tomorrow, But I don't think so.

But that is the latest update as far as anything changing.

Phil

PS, Thanks for your kind remarks Geof.

A boy, 8 lb. 3 oz. Mar. 17th at 1:37 PM.
C

With out a doubt a Boy :cheers:like said before "she is caring him low" and he will be 5.77 lbs I would say get ready because he ain't going to wait :-D
14th 7:07 pm and he will be 17 7/8'' tall 8)
That way he will have his first few birthdays "till time for his first beer" and have his own birthday for a while before ST Patricks day :clock:

God bless this new child and congratulations Mr.and Mrs.24:cheers::cheers:

I hope (along with you) your wife has the lil lass on the 17th. . My one granadaughter was born on St. Paddy's Day too (Kalyn Koleen). I'll say she will weigh 6lb.4oz, and she will clog her way into life just before midnight to get ya used to waitin up for her later in life. And of course any lil red haired lass born on Paddy's day should be named Sara Elizabeth. Bless ya both from and ole Scott Irish bloke.

I'll go with:

Boy
6 lb 11oz
18.5"
March 14th
2:00am

He can be a DST child. (That's Daylight Savings Time).

It may not be as unique as a Leap Year baby, but it is different.

I think Grandma might be on to something there.........

Boy

6lbs.10 oz.

3:40 am

March 15

Early congratulations to you and your wife.:cheers:

With out a doubt a Boy :cheers:like said before "she is caring him low" and he will be 15.07 lbs I would say get ready because he ain't going to wait :-D
14th 7:07 pm and he will be 18 7/8'' tall 8)
That way he will have his first few birthdays "till time for his first beer" and have his own birthday for a while before ST Patricks day :clock:

Mike,I think you might wanna consider changing the weight.8)

OK, I'm gonna go March 16th, 10:14 pm. Girl (because you want a boy, that's how it works) 7# 6 0z.

As long as 'it' is healthy and born with a Pistol Grip in 'it's' hand, you will be good !!

With out a doubt a Boy :cheers:like said before "she is caring him low" and he will be 15.07 lbs I would say get ready because he ain't going to wait :-D
14th 7:07 pm and he will be 18 7/8'' tall 8)

I hope it doesn't come out that weight. for my wifes sake...

Girl

March 16, 11:58 p.m.

6 lbs., 5 oz.

18 3/4"

Best of luck Mr. and Mrs. Phil!!! Congratulations to the both of you!

-
Back