It's here, it's real--the genset trailer for your Makita powered car...

-
From the story: "Little Generator Trailer Lets Electric Cars Go the Distance"
"If your battery starts running low, the EP Tender kicks into action, turning on the generator inside the trailer."
Were you clicking on my link from a reputable website or the OP's original link?
Definitely batteries in that trailer in my link.

I've seen how people drive without pulling a trailer. Most of them shouldn't be pulling a trailer.

You mean the diesel for the strip mining, or the gas to get a Lil food and water to the slave laborers?
Join me to put a stop to the strip mining of lithium. I'm pledging to get rid of all lithium batteries in my life. Including cellphone, laptop, powertools, flashlights, vibrators, etc. Together we can make a difference. Who's with me?
This thread is doomed.

Last edited:
Join me to put a stop to the strip mining of lithium. I'm pledging to get rid of all lithium batteries in my life. Including cellphone, laptop, powertools, flashlights, vibrators, etc. Together we can make a difference. Who's with me?
This thread is doomed.
I wish we could now

This thread is doomed.

They are already working on more efficient batteries using weird stuff, Alum is one.
I have a client, researching alt batteries at our University.
Helped them convert an electric golf cart for experimentation .

"Necessity is the mother of invention" !

Last edited:
-
Back