It's Official: 'Top Gear' host fired by BBC

-
The one where they were to rescued there co-host?
They loved there American trucks! They almost could not stop gushing about them.
Yup, great show. Not sure if that's the last one or not.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du5305O5Yfg"]Top Gear Series 22: Episode 6 trailer – Top Gear – BBC - YouTube[/ame]

Yea! No doubt. It's like watching 3 gay limp noodles fight like sissy girls.

Jerry is a car guy? LMAO! Who would be the replacement for Jerry?
Tim & Jay are perfect fits! Who's next?!?!

Jerry is a car guy. I was trying to think of someone else but not many other super rich guys with a good enough sense of humor and are car guys.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles...e-controversy-if-he-signs-a-deal-with-netflix

Clarkson Set For More Controversy If He Signs A Deal With Netflix

5513f9a635751.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson's split with the BBC could be the best thing that's ever happened to him.

Unsurprisingly, Clarkson is a highly sought-after man given the fact he used to make the BBC £67 million-a-year because of Top Gear.

Even though his controversial antics were often shackled and punished by the BBC, it turns out Netflix are ready to give him free reign over what he does and doesn't say, if he was to sign a deal with them.

So if you thought he was controversial on Top Gear, we've got another thing coming should he sign for the online streaming service. Media powerhouse Sky have removed themselves from the running to get Clarkson's signature while ITV remain in the hunt.

It is thought he, Richard Hammond and James May - who are likely to leave the BBC as well - could make any broadcaster £20 million per year at least, should they create a new Top Gear-inspired show. Industry insiders have claimed Netflix are willing to give Clarkson full control of any show he creates because their service does not depend on advertising income and so there is no risk of offending. Well, there is, but not in the way advertisers can stop.

Clarkson himself is definitely set to make a lot more money than his previous BBC deal, that is for sure, as Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales predicted...
tweet
Jimmy Wales ✔ @jimmy_wales
Follow

Jeremy Clarkson will start his own show syndicated worldwide and own the rights and make a billion dollars. You heard it here first.
7:36 AM - 20 Mar 2015

His other offers include a Russian channel closely linked to Vladimir Putin and ITV are said to have offered him a £10 million a year deal.

It is also thought BBC creative director Alan Yentob has also not ruled out a return to the BBC in future for Clarkson. As usual, the internet reacted to the Jeremy Clarkson news in great fashion...

Huge fan base will follow the three of them where ever they end up. Clarkson has the means to bankroll anything he wants. The BBC made a giant mistake but had no choice.

Jerry is a car guy. I was trying to think of someone else but not many other super rich guys with a good enough sense of humor and are car guys.

Well I didn't know Jerry was a car guy!

All right Jerry!

Jeremy Clarkson and his two mates have carte blanche from me. Their irreverent and
perfectly timed humor was what made the show. I will follow them wherever they go.

After reading all of the news reports on this I'll bet that the BBC is going to have some
very serious second thoughts, that some commiseration will be made and Clarkson will
stay.

Assclown deserved to be fired, as much as I might be a loose cannon outside of work, at work is a different story. This clown sounds like he was an outspoken racist...

he was an outspoken racist...

Sorry, where did it say he was a racist or said racist things?

I read this;
Derogatory and abusive language, relating to Oisin Tymon and other members of the Top Gear team, continued to be used by Jeremy Clarkson inside the hotel, in the presence of others, for a sustained period of time.

Derogatory does not mean racist. While he might have said something racist, that doesn't automatically make him one. Sometimes, when your angry, words pop out. While I'm not OK'ing it, it is just the truth.

Assclown deserved to be fired, as much as I might be a loose cannon outside of work, at work is a different story. This clown sounds like he was an outspoken racist...
Steve, he's not a racist, we all make off colour (for lack of a better word), comments from time to time, not condoning it, but it doesn't make someone a racist.

He will be back just on a different network more than likely....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 126
-
Back