It's the End of the World Day!

-
Sorry GDrill nobody noticed Lethbridge being gone because really it's like losing Windsor Ont or Hongcouver for that matter -ie no real loss there eh ! Guess I should go pay the renewal on my collector plates now darn it .

Gee Cannucky, that's pretty low. Being compared to Hongcouver! If I had a feeling it may have been hurt!

With the job loss and the waiting game on getting a new contract, I was kind of hoping that the world would have ended today so I would not have to deal with the stress of being out of work and the bills arriving in my mailbox with limited funds to pay them.

If I see another mayan profacy, Nostrodamus, apocolypse, asteroid, alien invasion, doomsday senario,rerun, on my tv, I`m gonna scream so loud you`all will hear me through your monitor:protest:

I was so disappointed. I mean, like, no zombies or nothing! Worst... apocalypse... EVER!

Cost me a bottle of Appleton's Rum. Woke up in the middle of the night to feed the woodstove and did a little victory dance. WooHoo! made it through Y2K and now this. Nothing can stop us now! Oops look out for that train!

I knew there was no reason to get snockered on my 21st. Woke up the next mornong without hangover and had to go to work.

Does this mean that the New Year starts at 0000 again???

I would also like to ask all the females that I defiled in the name of the end of the world to forgive me and not press charges.... LOL!!!

I am sorry to report that Lethbridge Alberta has disappeared. :sad8: There was an unknown phenomena that occurred around 12:01 Central time that appeared to disintegrate the city. :wack: All the people, animals and buildings are missing. There have been no reports on the news, of course, because we are no longer here. So with that said, I am going to have a couple coffees and then go out to the shop and work on the Scamp until we return. :burnout: I will keep you posted as situation is evaluated! :D

Well, everyone will be glad to hear that Lethbrige is back.
We had to fight off a few Zombies, but nothing out of the ordinary.
We still have one left to kill, and we cornered it in a shop just north of Hardieville.
I think he's hiding under a brown '71 Scamp, and he looks like this.

Attachments

• 20121130_16.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 80
-
Back