It's Time.

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
ok well i havent done much to my car latly and im tired of it. so.... tomarrow the /6 K frame will be pulled and the 340 K frame put in ill be doing this all by myself since my friend is at his dads for the weekend so wish me luck

So, it's not for sale anymore?
I'm not interested in buying it but i thought you were selling it.
The k-member swap is pretty easy, good luck.

nope no morre 4 sale and how long do you think this should take?

i had to stop in the middle of swaping the K frames today to go get a engine hoist so i can get the 383 off the ground so ill just start again on monday all i have to do it undo the 4 bolts that hold the K frame on and off it comes i wish i could do it tomarrow but i got some stupid party to go to

Keep going it's worth it! I just did mine and I wouldn't go back to the /6 for anything!
img_2372.jpg

img_2373.jpg

Glad to see your giving it a try and not giving up!There is alot of stuff you can do to the car without having money.Just swapping the k-frame and getting the motor/tranny in place for when money allows.You,ll be ahead of the game.You,ll also beable to measure for any mods your gonna have to do for the BB intall.Take some time to work on it everytime you have visions of what you want it to be.You can also cleanup all brackets for painting,get all the little things that are cheap to do on your own ready for the big day!Good luck,don,t stop til you get er done.We have faith in ye!8)

-
Back