I was in the mood for some poppers.

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

DSC00005 (Custom).JPG

DSC00007 (Custom).JPG

DSC00026 (Custom).JPG

DSC00038 (Custom).JPG

DSC00042 (Custom).JPG

damn it boy. just what i need to go with my beer. wife makes them with cream cheese and crab meat wrapped in of course bacon

:sad11:Those don't look like the ones I get at Costco.

Mmmmm... Bacon! I have never had any like that, the only ones I have had were from costco and I thought those were killer. I can only imagine how those taste!

Bet you can't just eat one! Looks tasty!

my bad, i thought you were refering to the fart pipers ( imports ) i live in south texas and a majority of the population is hispanic but jalapeno popper is a good one for an import

That's looks pretty damn good! Never seen poppers made like that!

Not a fan of Blue Cheese though. But other than that they look awesome!

This was my first attempt at this and they were very good. My wife wanted to try the blue cheese. Next time I think i'll blanch the peppers for a couple of minutes first. Crab meat does sound good daredevil. Any other sugestions are welcome.

I saved two for lunch today.:-D

Rumble: How come you dont ask the location of these food post. Hell with the parts, lets go for the food. LMAO !!!!

Cloned, i've had em on the half shell filled with different cheeses and raw and those are good and just for a breief moment i wondered how someone could do these without beer but down a few post you came through. I called the wife and son in to take a look. Looks like i know what i'm going to cook as soon as my plants produce. Thanks for the post......LOCATION ???
Small Block

Thanks Small Block, I am near St.Petersburg, Florida. by the Gulf of Mexico but the wife and I are going to head west in the next year.

The wife's stomach was ruff this morning she thinks she had one popper to many. She still went to work though....what a trooper.

I am going to experiment with these some as prep time was almost an hour and a half. The half shell method sounds much more efficient.

Yeah I actually had to buy these, I didn't plant a jalapeno this year because I have 6 jars full of pickled peppers in the fridge. When I got home from the store I noticed she charged me for cucumber salad which is 1.60 a pound so the total was just under 1.80.

Thanks to all.

I buy the ones from Sonic just up the road homecloned
along with a strawberry shake
I love there Poppers.
Yours look much better so we need to change the name of them to
somthing ells like :-D Jalapeno homeC Poppers :cheers:
Thank for sharing :cheers: They look yummy =P~

-
Back