Jeff Griffins Burnout at the Bend weekend blast

-

68er

68Dart GT
Reaction score
Our family friend Jeff Griffin has been in a battle with cancer. Jeff along with his family have always been into racing. His family has put together a great weekend of fun at GrandBend Motorplex to honour Jeff's wish to get all racing buddies and race enthusiast together for his wish.

I thought I would post this here so some of you local enough can come and support Jeff.

I will be there with or without my Dart.. I have it apart right now installing my new upgrades...

Below is some more info wrote by his sister inlaw Tammy.

I will attach a photo of the event too..

peace

HEY RACING FANS, COME HANG OUT FOR THE WEEKEND WITH THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF JEFF GRIFFIN..

WE RENTED THE TRACK FOR THE WEEKEND, COME TEST AND TUNE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ON A FULLY PREPPED TRACK. I AM ASKING IF ALL RACERS WILL PAY 50.00 FOR THE DAY OR 100.00 FOR THE WEEKEND INCLUDING CAMPING.

WE WILL TEST AND TUNE FROM 11-2 AND A RACE FROM 3 TIL FINISH BOTH DAYS! I AM THINKING OF HAVING A POWDER PUFF RACE FOR OUR GAL RACERS IF I CAN GET ENOUGH OF MY GIRL RACERS TO SHOW UP. SPECTATORS ADMISSION IS A DONATION AT THE GATE. WE WILL BE HAVING A SILENT AUCTION,DOOR PRIZES AND PRIZES FOR ALL 1,2,3,4 PLACE WINNERS ON BOTH DAYS.

THERE WILL BE A BARBECUE ON SATURDAY AND PASTA DINNER ON SUNDAY FOR A SMALL COST.WE WILL BE SELLING RACING FOR GRIFF II WRISTBANDS FOR $2.00. LOTS MORE TO COME AND WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS THE DAY GETS CLOSER. IF YOU ARE A RACER AND ARE INTERESTED IN RACING

PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF (TAMMY) AT 519-336-8493 FOR DETAILS AND A PRE-REGISTER. THIS WEEKEND IS FOR THE DREAM OF MY BROTHER-IN LAW, I WANT THIS DREAM TO COME TRUE FOR HIM.

Attachments

• 625558_10200443416583319_2018557808_n.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 296
With sadness Jeff passed away March 21 2014.... He will be sorely missed..

Attachments

• jeff 3 (1 of 1).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 184
Sorry to read the bad news, Condolences sent to all.
Wish i would have went down the Bend is my favorite track in ONT.:burnout:

-
Back