Jegs Aluminum Radiators

-

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
its time for the big block for the dart guys an i need some things first an one of the larger things is going to be the rad.Im looking at this JEGS Universal Aluminum Radiator http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_752961_-1_10597 the size im not sure of yet till the motor is in the car.The motor is a 69hp 440 out of an r/t charger as far as i know my dad got it punched 30 over with what ever pistons i dont know the heads are mild rewroked stock for that year it has a MP purple shaft 557 cam with harlin sharp 1.5s,it has hooker fender wells,its going to have msd 6al,wires an coil,it has an alum water pump housing with a CVR elec water pump as far as i know that about it .tell what u guys think?thanks alot for the help
MIKEY

PapaSean027.jpg

PapaSean027.jpg

PapaSean027.jpg

that is COOL! the m.c. looks kinda close to that header tube though.

thats just how they be with the RB an the stock location for the MC im going to make a heat sheild for it soon!

im curious about the rad too, because im going with a stroked 383 in a early cuda. need a guinea pig. hahaha

I have one in my Duster......very nice rads. IIRC Griffen makes them for Jegs. It was 95* with 80+% humidty yesterday and with my viscious fan my car never got over 200* sitting in traffic waiting for an accident to clear.

got one in my Duster too, had a friend tig some brackets on it , I got the biggest one I could fit in er and I have never seen it go past 180 even on a 95degree Day in Philly traffic. They were AHOA cheaper than a be cool setup!

whats the price on those rads,, im currently talking with a guy that builds custom aluminum rads,,with a factory looking style upper tank,and adjustable side brackets,,,and 3 large down flow tubes,,,to fit an A body,,22 wide,at a cost of 455.00 ,,thats not a bad price for a funtional show piece,, he also makes restrictors for the lower hose ,,like i have never seen before,,i had priced a rad from wizard,,he advertises in the mopar magazines,,,i think hes crazy,, 670.00 for an A body,,,,,so whats the size,,,tube style and price on those griffin built jegs rads??

-
Back