JEGS Ebay Sale $25 off $100 or $50 off $200. Free shipping.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with this deal. Jegs eBay store charges higher prices than their catalog. Noticed it last night while making an order on fuel hoses and fittings.

Yep, it is true the prices were higher...but free (or already paid for, depending on your perspective) shipping and the $$ off...you're still making money. Set of Hooker small block A-body headers (#5901) were $180 online, but $193 on eBay store...so you need reducers for the exhaust system anyway, so add those to get your over $200...these headers with reducers shipped was $189 shipped. Was looking like $215 or so with the lesser prices online plus shipping...so made money.
Thanks for posting this deal! Now I think I'll buy and exhaust system that's just over $200 and get another $50 off! Then I can go...
:burnout:

What exhaust did you get?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111048676288?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

As far as prices, I only looked at a few items and they were the same when you factored in the "handling" charges from their website, no handling prices on ebay, but they did include the handling already on the item.

Like the 30501 exhaust:
Jegs: $189.99 + $12.99 handling = $202.98
Ebay: $202.98 no shipping or additional handling (already factored in) -$50 = $152.98

Andrew

It is looking like on bigger parts the ebay deal is better but on small things it isnt. From jegs Ebay store it was 12 bucks (not much I know) more after the rebate for all the hose and fitting parts I needed compared to Jegs online with handling charge.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111048676288?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

As far as prices, I only looked at a few items and they were the same when you factored in the "handling" charges from their website, no handling prices on ebay, but they did include the handling already on the item.

Like the 30501 exhaust:
Jegs: $189.99 + $12.99 handling = $202.98
Ebay: $202.98 no shipping or additional handling (already factored in) -$50 = $152.98

Andrew

Thanks I got the exhaust too.

really looking at the sbp 15" wheels-- but the 4" offset is keeping me from pulling the trigger. Lawrence

thanks that is awesome already got a fuel cell and fuel pump. did them in seperate orders cause they were both over 200 individually. so it works more than once. wonder how long this sale is on??

thanks that is awesome already got a fuel cell and fuel pump. did them in seperate orders cause they were both over 200 individually. so it works more than once. wonder how long this sale is on??

Looks like it's good through Friday, April 26th I need to get a shopping list together. If it can be used multiple times, I will just make a different purchase every day.

Edit: Just saved $25 on a Milodon high volume water pump and a dip stick.

I looked at a Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick. It was $25 more on the Sale ad than just the normal Jegs online price. And then it was only discount $25 on a $270 purchase. I would be careful on what you purchase and know what the going price is before you buy.

I looked at a Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick. It was $25 more on the Sale ad than just the normal Jegs online price. And then it was only discount $25 on a $270 purchase. I would be careful on what you purchase and know what the going price is before you buy.

Are you talking about this one:
Hurst#530-316-2009

JEGS is $259.99 + 13.99 handling = $273.98
Ebay is $273.98 no handling or shipping, add it to the cart $50 off shows up for me = $223.98

People are forgetting that JEGS adds a handling fee on their website, which is already factored in on ebay. To see the handling fee on JEGS.com you have to add it to your cart and enter your zip code, then you will see they are the same price.

Not affiliated with JEGS, just don't want someone to miss a good deal because they think it is not working.

Are you talking about this one:
Hurst#530-316-2009

JEGS is $259.99 + 13.99 handling = $273.98
Ebay is $273.98 no handling or shipping, add it to the cart $50 off shows up for me = $223.98

People are forgetting that JEGS adds a handling fee on their website, which is already factored in on ebay. To see the handling fee on JEGS.com you have to add it to your cart and enter your zip code, then you will see they are the same price.

Not affiliated with JEGS, just don't want someone to miss a good deal because they think it is not working.

Yes the Hurst#530-316-2009, on the Jegs web site right now it's $259.99 plus the Handling fee $13.99 but now there is no discount, Must not be working right on my connection.

I did the same exhaust also and added to my cart with no discount. :banghead:
FM No static at all. lol

Thanks for posting this Andrew. I need new drag radials real bad and their over $200 each. Gonna try doing it as 2 auctions and see if it'll give me $50 off on both. If it only wants to give me $50 on one I'll get one and have a buddy get the other for me =$100 savings WOOHOO!!

I bought a wheel vintque 15X8 rim hoping that it would give me the option to pick an amount or relist another. Well it didn't allow me to change the amount and as of now Jegs hasn't posted another rim. I checked their ebay store also. I also purchased the 2.5" exhaust kit.

Will I have any problems with fit of this 2.5" exhaust kit on my 67 notch 273 with 8 3/4?

Is this kit better than taking it to a shop and having them bend all the tubes?

Will I have any problems with fit of this 2.5" exhaust kit on my 67 notch 273 with 8 3/4?

Is this kit better than taking it to a shop and having them bend all the tubes?

The only issue I see is the kit says it fits 67-69 Cuda's and 67-74 Darts/Demons/Dusters/Valiants and tail pipes for a Cuda are designed to exit in a totally different place than pipes for a Dart. I put a similar system on mine and ran into that issue and had to cut the tail pipes off right behind the axle and add straight sections to bring it out in the right place. Wasn't hard to do but I was a little frustrated to learn that it didn't really fit right. I'm not saying that positively the kit your looking at there will have that issue, but it's a possibility. The tail pipes were a little close in spots where they went over the axle and past the shocks and fuel tank but they clear.

A mandrel bent system is way better than a standard crimped tube exhaust like most shops do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back