Jegs Gauges

-

SBeeMan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever used the Jegs house brand gauges?(water temp,oil pressure etc.) Just wondering if they are good,who makes them for Jegs.

I have a set of the Summit brand which are probably the same as the Jegs....made in china..

they work...

Meh on the jegs and summit gauges, i went with VDO electronic ones for the same price.

Meh on the jegs and summit gauges, i went with VDO electronic ones for the same price.

I'm looking at new gauges. Which electronic VDO's are the same price as the house brands?!?

Chi Com. I have had such good luck with Autometer over the years that I stick with a known commodity. I also prefer mechanical gauges as they tend to be more accurate.
I use -4 for the oil pressure gauge as the larger dia. line lets the gauge react quicker.
water temp is easy to test with a pan of boiling water and a thermometer. Volt meter is electric , obviously , but they are good parts for a little more $$.

I'm looking at new gauges. Which electronic VDO's are the same price as the house brands?!?

JMO, i wouldn't go VDO. Jegs shows the 6 gauge electronic kit as 570ish dollars.

when you can go to speed hut and get the a better set for a hair over 500 bucks.

-
Back