Jegs Pro Stock Mopar

-

Frank Mopar

Reaction score
Anyone that follows drag racing knows Jeg Coughlin Jr. is one of the best drivers in the business. This coming season he will be running a pro stock 2012 Dodge Avenger. Along with the Mopars of Allen Johnson and Vincent Nobile, look for mopar to dominate the class.
I now buy my parts from Jegs...........Go Mopar

http://www.teamjegs.com/thecars/prostock.asp

He also has a Drag pack chally that he drives too, in prop comp, or super stock, which ever, I always try to buy from Jegs, Summit while there stuff and prices are awsume they are chevy/pontiac and to the best of my knowledge have never ran a mopar but I could be wrong.

Be the first to see the Jegs Mopar T shirt. This one personally signed by the 5x champ and it also says "first mopar tee" nice huh

Attachments

• 011112 043.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 011112 042.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 337
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l548/bigmike540/utf-8BMDgxMzExMDkxNWE5NTI3NDgyNC5qcGc.jpg

if you look here the front end off his old stratus is going on here carbon fiber ...lol and will be 1000hp and a glide coming this year stay tuned boys we gonna ride......:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:
belongs to a buddy of mine and if he dont paint the car any time soon it will still look like jegs car..mike:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

620 cubic inch 572-13 heads

I had to renew this thread. Jegs is the 2013 pro stock champ. Go mopar!

Back-to-Back Mopar Pro Stock Championships!
Jeg with his 5th championship, and Allen Johnson finishing right behind in 2nd place for the season. Roy Johnson Mopar Hemi horsepower for both!

One thing I will say, every team member on AJ's & Summits drivers didn't lay back.
Vince & AJ could have laid down & give the championship to Jeggy, but they didn't.
Both came at him with all they had.

The Summit guys could also laid down, although it would have been harder to do because Jason Line would have had set a new national record along with winning the race & that wasn't going to happen.

-
Back