jegs-which year 360 crate is best?

-
The comments about ATK products, remanufactured engines (in this case) are exactly the same comments that were expressed a few years ago regarding Blueprint Engines. Doubts about quality, parts used, shortcuts taken etc. All speculation, subjective, armchair theories. Same **** different day. Surprising where some of the above is coming from I must say.:rolleyes:

The comments about ATK products, remanufactured engines (in this case) are exactly the same comments that were expressed a few years ago regarding Blueprint Engines. Doubts about quality, parts used, shortcuts taken etc. All speculation, subjective, armchair theories. Same **** different day. Surprising where some of the above is coming from I must say.:rolleyes:
I was the first to say, that there's nothing bad about the others listed, they just get assistance achieving that price point by reusing many of the original components. Cranks, re-grinding cams, rockers, etc. ATK is owned by LKQ which is a large automotive recycler. You're not wrong saying that 20 ish years ago, when the BluePrint name appeared, we weren't doing some of the same things, But today through vertical integration, reinvestments, tooling, and expansion, we exclusively build 100% new engines. The only core we buy is the Magnum. Every other engine is new from the block up. We auctioned off all the teardown equipment even! Hope you don't think I was slinging mud at a competitor. It's a big enough market for all of us. You've been a longtime customer/ advocate and I can't have you changing your opinion of me!!! HAHA

No
I was the first to say, that there's nothing bad about the others listed, they just get assistance achieving that price point by reusing many of the original components. Cranks, re-grinding cams, rockers, etc. ATK is owned by LKQ which is a large automotive recycler. You're not wrong saying that 20 ish years ago, when the BluePrint name appeared, we weren't doing some of the same things, But today through vertical integration, reinvestments, tooling, and expansion, we exclusively build 100% new engines. The only core we buy is the Magnum. Every other engine is new from the block up. We auctioned off all the teardown equipment even! Hope you don't think I was slinging mud at a competitor. It's a big enough market for all of us. You've been a longtime customer/ advocate and I can't have you changing your opinion of me!!! HAHA
:lol:

No changing of opinion of or wanting to single out anyone posting here by any means.
It just seems like deja vu reading some of the posts. I agree, it’s a big enough market.
Now, if the OP was contemplating something from MABBCO.......:eek:

For a daily driver non high perf street vehicle I would not be afraid to use the ATK long block. 2bbl induction or small 4bbl and and an OEM dual plane manifold- iron manifolds and dual exhaust-good to go.

No question. We have all seen a few issues with their motors but that will go for anyone in the Motor Biz. But it's how Johnny Mac has responded each and everytime that sells me on BPE!

That's my take on it anyways.......

And why does a good Divorce Lawyer cost money? Because they are worth it!!!! Same concept.....

JW
Maybe spending too much money would cause the divorce!!
No

:lol:

No changing of opinion of or wanting to single out anyone posting here by any means.
It just seems like deja vu reading some of the posts. I agree, it’s a big enough market.
Now, if the OP was contemplating something from MABBCO.......:eek:
MABBCO????

100000% when I bought my blueprint in 2008 the only reviews were negative. Everyone said just build your own or have a shop do it blah blah. I said F it, it’s in JEGS magazine ima but it anyway.

-
Back