Jims auto parts

-

tekslk

Reaction score
Anybody have a working phone number for jims auto parts? I just ordered a hood to cowl seal for a 73 duster than I found out the phone doesnt work. Anyone have experience with Jims? Good or bad.

try this
508-229-2411

personally - I have never been a fan of his as heard lots of horror stories.

my understanding is there is a lady that answers the phone and runs it day to day and not a pleasant person to deal with>

just what I have been hearing for the last few years

Well thats what I needed I read bad reviews after I ordered hopefully they dont screw something this simple up.

The only time I have bought from him was at a major show/swap where he had his trailer set up. Price was about average at the time, and the part I bought was a NOS part. I was very satisfied.

I've never heard anything good. There are plenty of other good venders out there. I hope you get your part at the advertised price.

So do I because its for a friend and I really dont want his first experience to be a bad one.

I hope you got a total INCLUDING shipping!

My friend got the screw job from them on shipping and the witch that answers the phones was anything but decent.

Buy from most anywhere else next time.

Maybe I was just lucky, I have used them several times but all on line ordering and part was always shipped fast and was good quality. Latest was a power steering box and everything went well.

I have bought several things from them, all over the net. Never had a bit of trouble with them. And I did not get bent over a barrel on the shipping like I did from Year One and a few other places....

buy a lottery ticket

I'd buy from them again ! It's kinda like how a lot of people on this site that slam Ebay, but with the amount of $$'s I've spent on there,as well as purchasing vehicles site unseen (except for pics on the site),only one time did I not receive the item ! And Paypal got my money refunded !!

I can drive to his store in about 45 minutes but would rather pay shipping costs from across the country than deal with that a-h. I started buying parts from him when he sold used stuff out of his house but after getting his attitude once too many times I`ll never deal with him again-and he`s the nice one-ask someone who`s had to deal with his wife! Also lot`s of stories about inflated shipping charges. Fair warning- stay away from Jim`s !!!!

Run Forest Run, I have heard nothing good about Jim's Auto Parts. Total jackasses on the phone, then they rape you on shipping.

I was going to order something a few years ago and after speaking with the witch on the phone, I declined.

try this
508-229-2411

personally - I have never been a fan of his as heard lots of horror stories.

my understanding is there is a lady that answers the phone and runs it day to day and not a pleasant person to deal with>

just what I have been hearing for the last few years

I ordered parts from him in 1999 and that was the same level of customer service then as it apparently is now!! Surprised he is still in business. I would deal with any other known vendor before dealing with Jim's.

Got shafted by them couple of years ago,they were the only ones that had the part i wanted at the time so rang them and spoke to and spoke to miss personality, gave my card details and she said she would email my invoice.
Not only did they add $49 to the online price the shipping was very very expensive.rang them back she was very rude,said they were quite within their rights to change the online price any time they like,said it had already been shipped so there.
Never again,be very carefull

-
Back