Job Profession

-
I made a comment about the Russians that own the still mill i work at. I apologize to the good Russians i was talking about the other ones.

I forgot to put in; I was a gm line mechanic in 1968 to 69 (when did it change to tech? when computers came in?) . And the flat rate on a turbohyromatic 400 came in..Even gm had no clue to fix it.
gave you 4 hours for a 4 day job, of building, testing, take it back apart. 4 times.

I made a comment about the Russians that own the still mill i work at. I apologize to the good Russians i was talking about the other ones.

Thats too funny!

Reminds me of this saying from the old Budweiser commercial
"In America, you can always find a party, In Russia, the party always finds you"

Everyone's jobs sound so prestigious lol.

I will mix it up a bit i guess lol

I have been a tattoo artist for about 8 years
Been turning wrench's for a long time
Dabble in a bit of construction
Lay tile
Pretty much a jack of all trades

I am an electrician, working for Flint in the Albian Oil Sands in Alberta, but we work for Shell. Before industrial, I did 6 years of residential/commercial, man do I miss it. Oh, also a roofer, did a few years of it, quite liked it.. most of the time ..

owner/operator excavating business in West Alabama. After Vietnam was railroad worker for 5 years then moved on to heavy equipment operator. Self employed last 10 years. After wife was killed in auto accident in 93 got my 67 GTS out of barn and restored it. Had a major setback in 98 when F-5 tornado destroyed everything. Fixed the GTS back which is in GTS Registry now almost finished with 67 GT to match.

I am an electrician, working for Flint in the Albian Oil Sands in Alberta, but we work for Shell. Before industrial, I did 6 years of residential/commercial, man do I miss it. Oh, also a roofer, did a few years of it, quite liked it.. most of the time ..

Hey can you come over and replace my roof I will supply the beer (once its done of coarse) lol.

Just got quoted 5500.00+ for my small rancher:angry7:

I am a full time FireFighter (30 years next mounth) have a shop build and race drag race. Build custom motorcycles (H-D and Indian). Mason -Is there any of you out there on FABO.
always searching for more light
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
16 years in the army got retired and trying to enjot it.

I build 400 ton mining trucks for caterpillar its not as glorious as other jobs but it pays the bills and funds the car

Did too much work for too little money making others wealthy. So I decided to start my own business 15years ago building/servicing PCs. Now own a couple of locations, babysit staff, and enjoy life a little more.

Grant

I manufacture rubber clothing...er...custom wetsuits & drysuits with my husband, LeffCoastJeff. Been a family trade for over 30 years, and we just
slipped in. The business is now ours. Here's a couple of photos of our latest mermaid/merman suits.
IMG_0597.jpg

<a href="http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/cricket180/Linden%20Mermaid/?action=view&current=Linden.jpg" target="_blank">

Linden.jpg

First of all, to all of the current or former Military personnel, THANK YOU!
I am a semi-retired TV director who just lost his latest job after 18 years. Overall, I have been in the TV industry for 30 years.
Thinking about going into teaching for the next ten before hanging em up!

I manufacture rubber clothing...er...custom wetsuits & drysuits with my husband, LeffCoastJeff. Been a family trade for over 30 years, and we just
slipped in. The business is now ours. Here's a couple of photos of our latest mermaid/merman suits.
IMG_0597.jpg

<a href="http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/cricket180/Linden%20Mermaid/?action=view&current=Linden.jpg" target="_blank">

Linden.jpg

Very cool!

Started out as bricklayer helper for 6 months. Joined the Army 21+years. Last 3 years work for a government contractor doing logistic work for the Army. I get to hang out with the Army guys but no more weekends or 24 hours duty or deployments. But when I work that means someone here is deployed and away from family. DAMN this job sucks sometimes.

-
Back