Joined Recently - Eastern PA... Love Mopars - looking to learn a ton

-

66DartGTcville

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am a huge Mopar fan, been one most of my life... just recently acquired a 1966 Dodge Dart GT convertible (273 V8). Had one (slant 6 -225) when I was 20 years old but had to get rid of it (long story for another time) needless to say I was sad to let it go... fast forward 24 years ahead and here we are. Just like me the car is 20+ years older and is going to need some TLC. Hoping to gain some great insights, get some much needed technical assistance and connect with a good group of people.
I have some work to do here... especially since daughter called it "the banana car!" Lol...
20200419_163834.jpg

Welcome! Nice 66 drop top. There are many 66 Darts and even more 273 fans here. You will have fun!
Here's my 66 Dart Owners Thread. Stop by when you get a chance and post some pictures. 66 Dart Owners thread

Sweeet..that is one sharp Dart! Welcome to FABO....plenty of technical here, enjoy.....

Welcome! First place to look is the thread, RustyRatRod's guide to hot rod bliss.
Second, we need tons more pictures.
Document everything you do with pictures and post them on the what I did to my car today thread.

-
Back