Joined the old farts club

-
Now you get to look forward to things like changing the carb stud to a longer one for a bigger air cleaner and not checking the clearance and putting a nice dimple in the hood. Did that yesterday.

I built a Camaro (hold the flames) for my daughter a couple years ago, I painted it, color sanded, buffed, all good to go, put the motor in and having decided to switch to a 2 barrel carb guess what happened, it's taller and you know the drill from there. I'm bump, bump, bumping the hood down and wondering where the latch was out of whack. Doh :munky2:

Happy B day from the mainland!! Hows the 50 club anyhow? I still have 3 yrs to go! Enjoy that nice Island weather!!!

happy 50th
..now the inescapable: AARP
bwwahahahaaa
i thought my older brother was b.s.ing me when he said they'll be in touch, this on my 50th, i woulda slugged him if was closer lol.
but sure nuff, about a week later i got a packet from.. you guessed it, lol

things are great after 50, enjoy it
-cheers

stupid me, i didn't check your sig before my reply
didn't see your locale..no AARP in b.c.
sorry for error, anyways happy birthday

Well I'm not far off from the "old Farts club" myself. I turn 46 this up coming Thursday. Yeah, that's right, Christmas day! I hear "Oh, a Christmas baby!", every time I go to the DMV, or any other time I have to show my ID, which is quite often since I'm in the Army here at Ft Hood. Your only as old as you feel and my boys, ATV's, Harley, and MOPAR's keep me young! Happy birthday to all the December birthdays out there.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY old fart,, im glad to return the birth day wishes,, it hit me only a week ago,,,maybe we need a FABO for over 50

and we are still playing with cars

All you young guys around 50 are making me laugh!!!O:)

I can't even REMEMBER being 50!!!

Hell, I can barely remember being 69, and that was day-before-yesterday (turned 70 on the 20th of this month.)

Just wait and see what Mother Nature and Father Time have in store for you, now.... lol! Gettin' old ain't for sissies.

Still, it beats the alternative (the dirt nap...)

I can't complain, though... I finally have something I've wanted all my life; a supercharged car, and I THINK it'll hit high 11's in the quarter.... not sure, yet, but it sure feels like it.

We'll see; talk's cheap! Probably plenty fast enough for a septugenarian, at any rate... the reactions ain't what they used to be.... :angry7:

But, life is good when you have a kick-*** A body, and it makes you smile! This car actually makes me laugh when I get on it...

Bill, in Conway, Arkansas

100_3266.jpg

BILL you make me laugh,,,, happy 70th,, altho that car is a sleeper you are not,,,,,i hope im still flooring it if i ever make 70...yes a SUPER CHARGED A body is where its at,,,,

Wow! Half a century mark! I'll be 43 in January. Remember that no wisdom comes without age. You must be very wise! lol!

Happy Birthday, man. Hope you have many more.
One thing fron experience. Now that your that age
keep checking your own brakes every so ofter.
From one guy at 54. Soon to be 55. I hope! LOL!

Wow, there are a lot of guys on here in the same boat as I am. I just turned the second of Dec. Happy birthday to you all and Merry Christmas too.

Wow! Half a century mark! I'll be 43 in January. Remember that no wisdom comes without age. You must be very wise! lol!

That's very true Joe, if I had a dollar for everytime someone said I was a wiseguy well...:-D

Happy birthday Bill, you were born on a very good day :-D

-
Back