Josh barnett you A- HOLE

-

nemesis

Reaction score
Another roid junkie.

Ruined the WHOLE event!
Called off!
Well so my brother told me lol.

Fedor better go to ufc already an break brocks arm.

Alot of people think brock can beat him, i say fedors
history will prove him right again.

Any input :cheers:

That makes the second time for Barnett and the positive test....did while in the UFC years ago.

I bet Fador is signed with the UFC in the next week. He is not gonna walk through Lesnar though.......I have seen just about every Fador fight, he's badass that's for sure. But, Lesnar has tools nobody else in MMA does, plus the fact that Fador is an older fighter.

Very interesting if it happens. Oh yeah I would say 95% of those fighters have used banned substances at one point or another......they just know when to cycle off

That makes the second time for Barnett and the positive test....did while in the UFC years ago.

I bet Fador is signed with the UFC in the next week. He is not gonna walk through Lesnar though.......I have seen just about every Fador fight, he's badass that's for sure. But, Lesnar has tools nobody else in MMA does, plus the fact that Fador is an older fighter.

Very interesting if it happens. Oh yeah I would say 95% of those fighters have used banned substances at one point or another......they just know when to cycle off

Yeh hes a wanker barnett,ruined the whole event.

I hope your right!
Theyve already offered fedor 30 mil for 6 fights in the ufc!
An he didnt sign! Dayna says its the most theyve offered any fighter!
I dont know if its fedor,or hes manager.

What tools does lesnar have?
Aside from size an strength,fedor has everything else.

I dont think fedor has ever used steroids,but thats just me.

Lesnar has been on em heaps,hell what wrestler hasnt!
An then when he comes to ufc,stops them,how convenient.
I dunno,i hate roid junkies.
Ive always made fun of those that i know that have taken them,
its good for a laugh lol.

Im glad someone replied to this thread haha!
:cheers:

fedor doesn't look like a roid user. But he wont fight in the ufc he just turn down a 5 fight 33 million dollar contract.

:

Size (rumored to weigh 290lbs at fight time), strength, agility, reach, cardio and motivation (for now).......

Not saying I wouldn't pick Fador in a fight between the two....

I just want fedor in the ufc already.
I cant think of a bigger fight,
fedor VS brock

Kimbo is **** an a amateur.

Hes just a streetfighter.
I rekon half the heavy weight division would hand it to him.

Streetfighter, Yeah bare nuckles street fighter that can take a hit. I like to see brock take a hit with no gloves :bootysha:

Streetfighter, Yeah bare nuckles street fighter that can take a hit. I like to see brock take a hit with no gloves :bootysha:

Yeh i know.
I seen his streetfights.
The one in some guys backyard, i could swear he
was on drugs / cocaine or something.
Kimbo too i bet was a steroid abuser.
Too many variables in street fights, as much as i like them,
in a controlled enviroment is where you see whos
the better fighter.

Wasn't Brock's display at the end of the fight with Mir a textbook example of roid-rage? C'mon he was just about foaming at the mouth while screaming and spitting out his mouthguard. That's after getting in Mir's face after the fight was over.
It looked to me like either drugs, or he just really doesn't understand what the UFC is about, or how it differs from the WWE.

Yeh he still thinks hes in wresting world were boasting an being
a TWIRP is the go.

This is actually Barnett's third failed drug test. Back in late 90's he tested positive for steroids but it was just for an informative survey so he was not in any trouble for that one. The second time was after the fight when he beat Randy for the heavyweight title. This the third time he should be baned from MMA forever.

Kimbo is no mma fighter but neither is Brock Lesner. I think Kimbo will knock Brock out in the first round if they fight. Fedor would beat both of them.

Yeh he still thinks hes in wresting world were boasting an being
a TWIRP is the go.

Brock was an amateur wrestler before he ever went to WWE he has alot of credibility when it comes to fighting imo seeing as he's a former NCAA champion. His training is intense and anyone who calls his size to be caused by roid's should see his training. The guy runs with a friggan tree thats about 2 feet in diameter and like 10 feet long on his shoulder. And for miles. you tell me who can manhandle a tree like that and not be huge.

Brock was an amateur wrestler before he ever went to WWE he has alot of credibility when it comes to fighting imo seeing as he's a former NCAA champion. His training is intense and anyone who calls his size to be caused by roid's should see his training. The guy runs with a friggan tree thats about 2 feet in diameter and like 10 feet long on his shoulder. And for miles. you tell me who can manhandle a tree like that and not be huge.

I'm not saying hes on roids but no man on earth should get a UFC title shot after a 2-1 record especially after loosing one out of two fights in the UFC. Its not right. He only wins because of his size. The weight limit should be cut down a little. He cuts weight down to 265 at weigh ins but at fight time he is back up to over 295. All the other fighters don't cut weight and fight at the weight they weighed in at. Its not a fight as much as a I can lay on you and throw some retarded hammer punches. He cant even throw a punch right, he looks like a gorilla trying to get a banana out of a peal.

This is actually Barnett's third failed drug test. Back in late 90's he tested positive for steroids but it was just for an informative survey so he was not in any trouble for that one. The second time was after the fight when he beat Randy for the heavyweight title. This the third time he should be baned from MMA forever.

Kimbo is no mma fighter but neither is Brock Lesner. I think Kimbo will knock Brock out in the first round if they fight. Fedor would beat both of them.

Yeh i know,its sad because it ruined the whole event.
Dont like drug cheats.

Man,do you even know anything about steroids?

I have seen hes training. An it dont mean ****.
Because he trains to be big,ive seen that video.
Now hes training is different from that wrestling training video.
Yeh i agree,he has wrestling credentials,but thats it.
He can train like that because he got to the size he is now
BECAUSE of steroids!

I'm not saying hes on roids but no man on earth should get a UFC title shot after a 2-1 record especially after loosing one out of two fights in the UFC. Its not right. He only wins because of his size. The weight limit should be cut down a little. He cuts weight down to 265 at weigh ins but at fight time he is back up to over 295. All the other fighters don't cut weight and fight at the weight they weighed in at. Its not a fight as much as a I can lay on you and throw some retarded hammer punches. He cant even throw a punch right, he looks like a gorilla trying to get a banana out of a peal.

politics, it's simple politics. Brock brought over a bunch of people from the WWE world which brings in more money. It's all about the money.

I didnt hear anybody complaining when Randy Coture got a title shot after losing two straight......he went up a weight class to do it. (lost two to Liddell and then beat Sylvia)

Lesnar, without a doubt has juiced at one time or another. As for the antics after the Mir fight, Mir has been talking smack about Lesnar since there first fight......he aint talking anymore.

Kimbo would get destroyed by Lesnar, quickly.

I didnt hear anybody complaining when Randy Coture got a title shot after losing two straight......he went up a weight class to do it. (lost two to Liddell and then beat Sylvia)

Lesnar, without a doubt has juiced at one time or another. As for the antics after the Mir fight, Mir has been talking smack about Lesnar since there first fight......he aint talking anymore.

Kimbo would get destroyed by Lesnar, quickly.

I tottally agree with you.

Yeh mir talks alot of smack,i think he also once said he could
beat fedor. Big smack talker but hey, i suppose its what
gets people to wanna watch the fight.

Yeh hes a wanker barnett,ruined the whole event.

I hope your right!
Theyve already offered fedor 30 mil for 6 fights in the ufc!
An he didnt sign! Dayna says its the most theyve offered any fighter!
I dont know if its fedor,or hes manager.

I dont think fedor has ever used steroids,but thats just me.

Lesnar has been on em heaps,hell what wrestler hasnt!
An then when he comes to ufc,stops them,how convenient.
I dunno,i hate roid junkies.
Ive always made fun of those that i know that have taken them,
its good for a laugh lol.

Im glad someone replied to this thread haha!
:cheers:

It's not only Brock's size and strength, it's his speed. I think he can run a 4.6-4.7 40. That's pretty quick for a guy his size. There are other big guys that don't transition well to MMA. Bob Sapp is one of those guys. He's been in MMA for years now and Bobby Lashley just mowed through him. It's not just size, but it helps. The other thing about Lesnar is his NCAA background. Many of the successful guys in UFC are championship caliber wrestlers Matt Hughes, Josh Koscheck, GSP, Randleman, Severn, Couture, Coleman) just to name a few). Brock's NCAA record of 105-5 is pretty extraordinary.

The point is that everyone wants to hate on Brock because of his WWE background. Add that to his post fight antics and he's one of the most hated guys right now. But you can hate on Brock for those things, one thing's for certain, he has the tools and base to dominate UFC HW for the next 3-4years. He's 32 now. Imagine if he started his MMA training after college.

I'm losing faith in those international fighters. I question Barnett's abilities. They don't do regular testing for steroids in Japan. Maybe that's why the transition from Pride to UFC hasn't been successful for a lot of those guys. UFC is santioned by the athletic commission and there is regular testing in the U.S. Brock may have roided in the past. But he's fought in the UFC for over the last year under these standards. Also, he has to cut down to 265 to make weight. So using steroids now doesn't benefit him strategically in any way.

Anyway's, Fedor or not. TUF heavyweight has 8 out of 16 contenders that are 260lbs or heavier. Kimbo is one of the smaller guys at 230lbs, I don't think he will make it past his first fight.

Good points there.
Yeh brock is frightengly quick for his size,no doubt.

I just dont see him being able to beat fedor,well not yet.
Fingers crossed the fight gets organized!

Don't think the UFC thinks too much of Kimbo,they out him in the next Ultimate Fighter series along wit the rest of the wannabe's.Fedor has already signed with someone else so don't hold your breath on a showdown with Brock.

Looks like we won't see any Fedor vs. Lesnar (or any other UFC fighter) for a while. Fedor signed with Strikeforce today. Looks like the per fight cash from the UFC was passed over in favor of the co-promotion demands of M-1 (partly owned by Emelianenko). His first fight is rumored to be in the fall on Showtime, likely against Rogers.

The nice thing for Fedor is that he is such a big draw that the co-promotion deal has the potential to make him more money per fight (some fighter $ and some promotion $) than the guaranteed UFC deal offered. The variable here - the promotion money is not guaranteed. If the rest of the card is not interesting, the return could be a disappointment for Fedor and the rest of the M-1 team. Time will tell if he made the right decision, though.

Looks like we won't see any Fedor vs. Lesnar (or any other UFC fighter) for a while. Fedor signed with Strikeforce today. Looks like the per fight cash from the UFC was passed over in favor of the co-promotion demands of M-1 (partly owned by Emelianenko). His first fight is rumored to be in the fall on Showtime, likely against Rogers.

The nice thing for Fedor is that he is such a big draw that the co-promotion deal has the potential to make him more money per fight (some fighter $ and some promotion $) than the guaranteed UFC deal offered. The variable here - the promotion money is not guaranteed. If the rest of the card is not interesting, the return could be a disappointment for Fedor and the rest of the M-1 team. Time will tell if he made the right decision, though.

:angry7:
As if they dont have enough money already.
Give the people the fight they wanna see!!!

-
Back