Junk head needed for class in socal.

-

JohnnyB

Reaction score
I'm taking a machining class and i need a junk head to work on. Can anyone near north county san diego help me out with a free one? I need to be able to pick it up this eve our tomorrow eve. it needs to be cast iron and have the complete valvetrain. I also need at least 4 piston/rod combos. They need to be complete also with pins & caps but other than that, condition doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help out.

Scratch that, I went to a machine shop and the ornery old guy at the counter gave me a cracked 302 head (woohoo mopar!)

I do still need some pistons/rods though. I don't need those right away but the sooner the better.

Again, thank you to anyone that can help.

let me guess, you went to Mesa Machine and saw Bill????

He is a good guy, if you have not tried Mesa there on Auto Park Way I bet he would help. He could have given you the pistons from the 340 motor he just built for me...

Haha, that is where I went. He was just giving me crap because I was the third guy from my class to hit him up that day. I will say that he was definitely willing to help out though, he gave me a head. He just didn't have any pistons at the time.

I have SB and BB piston/rods still together just sitting in a storage unit in Oceanside they are still together.

-
Back