-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigs

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Went to my favorite junk yard to day. I found a 69 Dart BB, 72 Swinger, 74Scamp, 66 Dart GT. All are in good shape. He's reasonable on pricing. This is good dry stuff. Central Washington. PM me ican get pics.

let me know about the tail lights/finishing pannel on the 74 scamp thanks

OK, OK ,Went down and got some pics . Mind ya this is junk yard stuff but maybe better then what you may have strarted with. The 69 Dart was sold . Name of the yard is John Boy's Wrecking and Salvage. 1 509 865 2886 Toppenish Washington. This is not a big yard but he does like Mopar and picks them up when he can.

Can you findout what shape the tail-lights are in on the 66 Dart?I,d be interested if the chrome is in good shape,rear bumper also.Thanks.

How good is the lh 1/4 on the 72? Your pic didnt show the lower area's. And how much?

Dang, I would take the whole car, 72 or the 73. But then getting them here would be killer.
So as always, good cars\deals to far away.

I'm just the go between. I said that I would post them for him. Use your cells and call the guy direct. Johns a good guy to deal with. As far as shipping if you live in the North ,East or South most of what you buy is prone to rust anyway. You probably paid top dollar for a project with major rust issues. You can buy a car with little or no rust ,have it shipped and still be money ahead. Anyway give him a call see what he says.

Zigs

Can you findout what shape the tail-lights are in on the 66 Dart?I,d be interested if the chrome is in good shape,rear bumper also.Thanks.

The care is pretty good all the way around. As you might see that some of the chome is off the car but he has it. I don,t know if hes willing to part this one as it is in good shape but he has had it awhile so give him a call and see what he says. 1 509 865 2886

How good is the lh 1/4 on the 72? Your pic didnt show the lower area's. And how much?

The car seem to be solid, even out here as dry as it is mopars or any old car have a problem with cancer. I will say it is probably minimal if at all.
give him a call 1 509 865 2886

Dang, I would take the whole car, 72 or the 73. But then getting them here would be killer.
So as always, good cars\deals to far away.

Have you ever looked into shipping or have a buddy that long halls? It may be cheaper then you think.

1 509 865 2886

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back