DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

Yes Craig Cox there was one Orange! I remember that one.
By the looks of the rear stripe it is a 71 340 Duster! I hope you are enjoying driving a 45 year old man crazy!! Actually I should be thanking you for making me feel like I'm 20! getting all excited wanting to find that dam wrecking yard with tools and trailer!! great find!! :prayer::thumrigh:

Now, White has nothing on this. Their yard is huge in White. But nothing like this. The yard is insanely huge in White and has a lot of mopars and whatnots in it. But in order to take a look at what he has in all, you have to pay to take the tour. The yard stretches about a mile deep and about 4 wide. He has a lot of cars, but a lot has been mistreated badly, there's chevelles stacked on Darts and Dusters. Chargers laying on frame rails. The guy really flips and flops on prices, depends on what mood you catch him in and if he feels like trying to take you for a ride.

Btw, seriously? Panther Pink Challenger?
DSCF0099.jpg

A few other members know of this yard I think but I have no clue where it is. I really wanna get out there. I am sitting here drooling over the though of finding some decent buckets and a rear valance. And maybe an aftermarket intake for a 318 is hiding somewhere in there lol.

Man I see some salvageable stuff in there.......also some great race car material......hmmmm Georgia's not that far :glasses7:

Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Rickster

Almost tempted to take my Nova dirt track car and cut the cage free and build a Mopar dirt track car. Well back to loading the rest of the photos.

Thats awesome. North Carolina's not that far. Sounds like a road trip is in order.
Thanks for all of the pics.

That's an incredible yard. Most of the stuff out west is so picked over (and overpriced!) that I don't even go look anymore.

How many cars are protected by wasp nests? I recall a friend from back that way telling me about him vs the bald faced hornets in a junkyard once - fighting over a 409 chebby.

Thanks for posting the pics. Now it is back to grouting a floor...

B.

I would love to go shopping in there for a day or two! All the junk cars in this area I can count on one hand and prices are so bad you can do better on Egag.

I'm sure I see a 71 340 Duster in Orange!! Damm!! I feel like heading down now!!

One more of the 5?

Never mind about the fb fish seatback cams. I think I have found the PN and a source.

2802528 BTW.

Was at Fall Fling today and was able to see the cams on the only 68 fish there. I have a pic I can email if needed if anyone is curious.

Where is that junkyard? Someone is keeping us in the dark.

HOLY CRAP! I'm going out there soon. Possibly monday. Is it a business? Do you have to pay to get in? Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I've been busy trying to set my manifold down. Will he let me pull heads off an engine? I can't believe this! How does one acquire so many vehicles?! Does he have ANY idea how much money he could be making if he were to part these cars out online?! Even the tail lights sell for hundreds, from what I've seen. If you don't mind giving me the information on the exact location, I'd love to head out there! Maybe you could meet me there, if you're close enough!

HOLY CRAP! I'm going out there soon. Possibly monday. Is it a business? Do you have to pay to get in? Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I've been busy trying to set my manifold down. Will he let me pull heads off an engine? I can't believe this! How does one acquire so many vehicles?! Does he have ANY idea how much money he could be making if he were to part these cars out online?! Even the tail lights sell for hundreds, from what I've seen. If you don't mind giving me the information on the exact location, I'd love to head out there! Maybe you could meet me there, if you're close enough!
x2 on this:glasses7:. Would love to meet up with y'all

Get a price on a complete from grill all the trim and everything off of a 71ish duster. And I would be intrested. I would need everything headlight buckets the whole nine yards I wanna convert my 75 duster to the older front end as I like the look better. Also could use a rust free passenger quarter from the wheel well to the bumper and from the bottom of the window down. Might even make the trip from az to ga if your willing to take me out there in a shopping trip. :)

Get a price on a complete from grill all the trim and everything off of a 71ish duster. And I would be intrested. I would need everything headlight buckets the whole nine yards I wanna convert my 75 duster to the older front end as I like the look better. Also could use a rust free passenger quarter from the wheel well to the bumper and from the bottom of the window down. Might even make the trip from az to ga if your willing to take me out there in a shopping trip. :)

If you come out here, I'll show you every yard I know of. There's 6 I know of. There's this one, Hugh Jackson's, and Old Car City. And then there's one in Gainesville I can never recall the name of, one in Winder, and then another guy out in Gainesville has a backyard full of Mopars that I have yet to check out.

I thought Arizona and you desert guys would have all the good stuff. You guys have junkyards in Nevada and Arizona that go on for miles and miles and miles from what I have seen and not much rust to worry about.

Sounds good to me, you can help this :newb: pull some heads!
Well, I have never done that myself and would love to learn!:blob:

Just outside of Redding, Ca there's a town called Burney -- if you follow the railroad tracks into the back roads you'll come across TONS of "hot" vehicles, most of them are COMPLETELY gutted. It's a known area for people who jack cars to take them, gut and discard the bodies. I know there was an old D100, a nissan sentra and some other cars. Your mopar yard reminds me of those memories.

Its a Parts Store!!! Wish I was closer. I would put my hike boots on, and take a gun, looking out for the lions, tigers and bears, (may be snakes too!!) I have nothing that cool here in SoCal.

-
Back