just a test

-
For the next 60 seconds, we will be conducting a test of the emergency broadcast system. Along with local authorities in your area, we are conducting a test of the emergency broadcast system to keep you inform in the event of an actual emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have received instructions where to tune in for further details. Again, this is only a test. This concludes our test of the emergency broadcast system.

No....I hate tests! :read2:

Test_Anxiety.gif

sorry bout that guys, I've never posted a video inside of a thread before so i thought I'd try it but it didn't work obviously but the second time i figured it out so check out the Legend of Old Greg if you havn't seen it yet lol.

Does anyone think we need a tutorial section for us not so savvy forum users? I think it would be cool to be able go to a section to learn how to post videos and such in the threads. Also how do you put someone else
's thread as a quote in your message when you reply back?

Does anyone think we need a tutorial section for us not so savvy forum users? I think it would be cool to be able go to a section to learn how to post videos and such in the threads. Also how do you put someone else
's thread as a quote in your message when you reply back?

Left click adress up at the top,:cheers: then get your mouse on it and right click and copy take it to the respond and right click paste. there you have it.

To quote !! just hit quote in the post you want to quote.

03-06-2008, 10:14 PM #2 bamacuda vbmenu_register("postmenu_248314", true);

For the next 60 seconds, we will be conducting a test of the emergency broadcast system. Along with local authorities in your area, we are conducting a test of the emergency broadcast system to keep you inform in the event of an actual emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have received instructions where to tune in for further details. Again, this is only a test. This concludes our test of the emergency broadcast system.

03-06-2008, 10:14pm...its now 03-09-8:25am

I'm dead?

Left click adress up at the top,:cheers: then get your mouse on it and right click and copy take it to the respond and right click paste. there you have it.

To quote !! just hit quote in the post you want to quote.

Thank Memike!!!

-
Back