Just another Magnum swap

-

Js Darts

Reaction score
So i picked up this 69 Dart from a member on this forum and he has been helping like crazy to get all my parts collected. So thanks Magnummopar.

Started Life with a 273 and column shift auto.

I wanted to go all crazy and build a efi 408 but have decided i can leave that for a later date. I have found a beat up 98 Durango with a 5.9. 120,000 Miles with rear end damage. $300. I can't pass it up.

so...
EQ Heads
MagnumMopar.com Camshaft
Stock EFI

I will be making my headers.
Most likely will go with the Overdrive trans too.

Hope to be getting everything installed and set up so i can take it all back out to do body work. Then Muscle Cars at the Strip in March.

Attachments

• 69 dart gt.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 481
Sweetness, how is everything coming along? That's one hell of a deal on a Durango.. Craigslist?

Sweetness, how is everything coming along? That's one hell of a deal on a Durango.. Craigslist?
They show up from time to time, usually 4x4. There was a Dak here which usually would bring more money but it was a total loss truck that got fixed and then total lossed before paint.

Curious why you're building headers?

Work has kept me to busy to work on the Dart right now. I wanted to do paint and all but in order to get her on the road im going to have to skip paint for now.

I want to build my own headers because I can, so why not? Plus I haven't found a good set that I am willing to pay $500 for.

-
Back