Just getting started!

-

Gundy

Reaction score
Hello all. So I am new to the restore life. Going to pick up my first car this weekend. 1965 Dart. Will welcome all the help I am sure to be asking from you all in the weeks, months and years to come. I will get pictures posted of the starting shape of the car when I have it in the garage.

Gundy

Welcome to the fold. You best get pictures up or some of these folks get unruley. (They even have a smiley face for getting pictures..) :D

Welcome to Fabo, and can't wait to see the 65. Btw, my dad had a friend called Gundy many years ago, (in upstate NY).

Rev, as soon as I have the car I am going to get pics posted. Will need some help getting ideas where to start. I am buying the care with three engines to play with.

The slant 6 that is in it. A 318 they are selling with it and a 360 that I found in my local area that a guy was selling. Figured I would need spare engines. :p

Gundy

Figured I would need spare engines.

I can only shake my head as I can totally relate. I've got a "spare" 360 block & A-body 727 sitting in my garage as I type. You'll fit in just fine here.

So I got pic of the 65 I am picking up. Not bad deal for the price I think. But This is the first one for me as I said before.

Gundy

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 114
  • dart3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 135
  • dart4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 121
Sweet deal. What are your plans for her?

Oh, and I once built a 68 Charger around a BB727 I had lying around....

Plans are to make her a daily driver/pet project. IF I get her all fixed up I may move on two number to and give her to one of my kids.

Time will tell.

-
Back