Just got back from the doctor's office

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
And it turns out my appointment is for tomorrow.

So next time I try to answer some technical question that requires recall and thought, remember that!!!

LOL

I was fearing the worst from your thread title Del.... Glad it's just a memory lapse!! Hope it's just the memory banks filling up with some useless 70's sitcom trivia taking up space and can be deleted!! Remember, "mom always said, don't play ball in the house"!!

Were you dressed when you got there?? If so.....it could have been worse....

LOL. Worst thing is, I hafta shower and do all this over tomorrow!!

Been there... done that :( It helps to have a whiteboard in your kitchen or bedroom with all the important things you need to do and when.

And it turns out my appointment is for tomorrow.

So next time I try to answer some technical question that requires recall and thought, remember that!!!

LOL

at first I thought...wow he is losing it with age ......then I remembered...oh wait...im 27 and I have done that before.

I did that with a college class final one time ...I showed up the day before ready to take a test and I was wondering why no one else was there

I have been seeing the same dr. for a few years now, and I think I have woke up early a few times to get a jump on the shower before my wife gets up :glasses7:
One time I did this not long ago :D As I was shaving after a shower just to hear her say :glasses7: What are you going to do today hun!!:glasses7: I reply:D
I have to be at the doctors office at 8.30 this morning :tongue: She said it's Saturday silly :sign3:

I bolted out of bed one day after looking at the clock because I was late for work. No shower, no breakfast just out the door and screamed to work only to discover that work was closed because it was Saturday!!!!

:withstup: I drove from Cincinnati to Dayton Ohio a day early for a doctors appointment. Took the day off to do it too. My boss looked at me and said "dumbass".
Oh well. This getting old stuff aint for sissy's.

In my defense I did have this in my phone / calender. But like all consumer products, the 25 and 26 in the calender are difficult to see. My eyes aren't that bad -- it's Chineseo teenage engineering.

One thing's fer sure. I won't forget it TODAY!!!

Ernie puts all of our appointment's in her tablet.......writes them on the calendar.......and staples the card to the calendar.....and yet sh*t still happens........

They should have worked you in. We have people show up at my hospital probably once every couple of months that are a day early. We always work them in. It's just good customer service.

I went to work after a week of holidays a couple of years ago only to discover that i was a day early.
There was a full shift doing overtime on a Sunday, i worked for a half hour before i learned that i wasn't supposed to be there, so i left.

-
Back