Just in time trans brake button

-

Jax

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Do you have any past experiences using this button? Any tips/feefback.?

I am having hard time getting use to it and adjusting my reaction.

My daughter uses one....about all I can say is she like it..Made a few changes went we first installed it....

My daughter uses one....about all I can say is she like it..Made a few changes went we first installed it....
Having hard time diling the reation... taking the spacers away and putting extra if required. My reactions vary a lot. How does she stage or how does she react on the last bulb

I’m a top bulb racer but I bought one so if I went to some big money bottom bulb races I would have some adjustments. I hooked it up to my practice tree and was really liking it but never installed it in my car. Lol. Maybe one of these days

I’m a top bulb racer but I bought one so if I went to some big money bottom bulb races I would have some adjustments. I hooked it up to my practice tree and was really liking it but never installed it in my car. Lol. Maybe one of these days
Which practice tree are you using... would lile to purchase one to train.

Having hard time diling the reation... taking the spacers away and putting extra if required. My reactions vary a lot. How does she stage or how does she react on the last bulb

Sometimes what you are fighting is more a car/chassis/converter/tuning issue rather than a button issue.

If the car doesn't or can't repeat you will chase that button until your fingers fall off. Will the car repeat off the button?

Sometimes what you are fighting is more a car/chassis/converter/tuning issue rather than a button issue.

If the car doesn't or can't repeat you will chase that button until your fingers fall off. Will the car repeat off the button?
Well to be honest the car seems very consistant 60ft times and e.t.s

Well to be honest the car seems very consistant 60ft times and e.t.s

That's ok, but you could still have some binding in the chassis, dirty him joints (I'm guessing because I don't know your chassis or set up) or even a bent shock. I've seen a bent shock drive a guy to almost quit racing.

He kept bitching that the car was untuneable because tuning the rear shocks did nothing. I told him to send the shocks back to Afco and have them revalved. Come to find out on shock had a bent shaft. After the shock repair the car had very good tuning characteristics and the owner was no longer ready to quit.

Just something to think about. I'm not a big fan of 60 foot times but I'm a stick guy. You can miss a lot in 60 feet.

That's ok, but you could still have some binding in the chassis, dirty him joints (I'm guessing because I don't know your chassis or set up) or even a bent shock. I've seen a bent shock drive a guy to almost quit racing.

He kept bitching that the car was untuneable because tuning the rear shocks did nothing. I told him to send the shocks back to Afco and have them revalved. Come to find out on shock had a bent shaft. After the shock repair the car had very good tuning characteristics and the owner was no longer ready to quit.

Just something to think about. I'm not a big fan of 60 foot times but I'm a stick guy. You can miss a lot in 60 feet.
I am running a 4 link suspensio with adjustable coil overs. Any tips or ares I should be verifying ?

I am running a 4 link suspensio with adjustable coil overs. Any tips or ares I should be verifying ?

What's the front suspension and whose shocks are you using? I'm ASSuming a torque converter car and if so, then converter speed just a little too slow will screw with reaction times. Most guys don't have enough stall and all those little things will jack up RT issues. So can how much front end travel you have and how well the converter gets the car moving. One run it may get the engine in the power curve quicker and the shocks are happy and all that. The next run or a run even later the weather changes enough so that maybe the converter is just a bit too tight and now the engine struggles to get up on the curve and now the shocks are pissed off and it shows in RT and the driver is mentally beating his own *** after every run because he can't figure out how he became a **** driver over night...it all goes together.

Also, what is your IC, your stall speed, shift RPM and trap RPM?

Which practice tree are you using... would lile to purchase one to train.

I bought the Biondo practice tree then a few years later I bought a full size tree that came with anothe Biondo box. I haven’t had the full size tree up in years but I keep one box by my lazy boy in my living room and I keep
One in my car Trailer that I always use on race day

I bought the Biondo practice tree then a few years later I bought a full size tree that came with anothe Biondo box. I haven’t had the full size tree up in years but I keep one box by my lazy boy in my living room and I keep
One in my car Trailer that I always use on race day

You must be single? If I put up a full sized tree in the living room I'd be moving to your house.

The wife is still pissed I hung three mopar signs on the wall in the living room next to the TV. She begrudgingly hasn't ripped them down yet, but she's thought about it. No way can I swing the tree.

Like The trucker from Ohio once told me while giving me directions. Make a left right before the road ends. And on the married deal I was at the time but she was also a racer.

-
Back