***Just kicked a Chevelle's azzz***

-
Thats crazy! I told you your a sick puppy. I am too afraid of getting caught then loose my job, then I would be F-ed. Back in the day I raced a GSXR1100 on the street. Lets just say we took their money 4 times over! I made them give me 4 lengths, beat 'em. Then 2 cars, beat 'em. Heads up, beat 'em. Then I gave them a mercy race and gave them 4 cars and the move, beat 'em! That was a good night! Lets just say getting a race after that with my turbo car (it had nitrous on it at that time, no turbo) was impossible!

By the way, wanna piece of my Chevelle? Its just a lowly big block. Actually it would be fun to rent a track and have a sh&t talkin good time!

No I am not like that.................a piece would just get me pissed!

"I want ALL OF IT!!" haaaaaaaaaaaa:-D

Actually renting a track with enough of us here in SOCAL would be sweet. I know a guy who does that with a group of his friends. I think 40 cars was the minimum and it was like $200.00 each to run as much as you want. Some guys got 30+ Runs in the same day! Pinks don't have anything on that............3 passes is hot lapping it, shooooot that is nothing!

If we just still had Carlsbad raceway....but....we do have Barona and the stadium drags! Bring those north county cars down sometime! I know, it's just an 1/8 mile but still better than doing it on the street. Barona is actually a pretty nice strip.

I heard they are supposed to be making Barona a 1/4 mile. Been hearing that for awhile now, though, and it hasn't happened yet.

I really recommend getting use to the car up on top before we go after it. Mine does some crazy floating like it wants to take flight in 3rd and 4th gear. It goes straight as an arrow but the front end is REALLY Light! The engine makes the car feel like it weighs alot less than it really does.

I just took the sway bar off yesterday, so I probably will need to get used to it now. It didn't handle too bad with the sway bar. If it's too bad, I might put it back on and come up with a quick disconnect system for it like 4X4's have so I can have it disconnected for the track

I wish my supercharged Dart could beat a Chevelle on NOS and a motorcycle. I'll gladly even settle for beating a 600 let alone a GSXR1100.

A track day would be cool to do. Would like to make it back out one more time with the Dart before I start the rebuild on it.

I just took the sway bar off yesterday, so I probably will need to get used to it now. It didn't handle too bad with the sway bar. If it's too bad, I might put it back on and come up with a quick disconnect system for it like 4X4's have so I can have it disconnected for the track

just oval the end link bushings....

Hell thats what i built my car for street racing, o and wild&crazyguy im a mopar nut to but if you would like i'll pay for you to come to milw and get whipped up on by my buddy's 8 sec. big block camaro and yes that's with out spray.

Attachments

• 69 bee 026a.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 218
Thats it resort to name calling..by the way street racing is ILLEGAL...you beat a chevelle wow,my tow vehicle can do that..:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:
..... your tow vehicle can beat a chevelle?... sweet... I take it you've tried?

Hell thats what i built my car for street racing, o and wild&crazyguy im a mopar nut to but if you would like i'll pay for you to come to milw and get whipped up on by my buddy's 8 sec. big block camaro and yes that's with out spray.

yeah ok...I'll build an 7.90 car and then what, you'll find some other pos chevy that runs 7.50's and then want me to race that with something lesser again?
thats chevy mentality right there....
LOL@YOU and everyone else whos spews those kinds of lop sided challenges.

ha ha ha yeah...me and my known street tire 13's car against yer bud's 8 sec chevy race car....sure man I'm in route now.LOL

My space shuttle against yer yugo lol...Thanks for the laugh, really.

btw...if you want a real challenge, use 70's era factory castings parts [350 block,crank,rods,heads] with the usual piston cam/carb/headers upgrade and run against a factory cast 340 with the same upgrades, and you can port the heads to yer hearts desire.
so get that cap walking 4 bolt block, those crap heads, twisted rods ready.lol

apples to apples? more so than what you offered, but not really cause the chevy is garbage when compared stock to stock in ootb form and in the potential department.

can anything be made fast? yeah with enough money.

I'd love to hear what is still real factory chevy in yer buddies 8 sec car, I doubt any of it except maybe the valve covers, or are you even matching up mopars 60's tech against chevys 40 years later of finally catching up?LOL!!!!

btw I mean not to trash you, I have no issue with you personally, just find this to be out there bs on this MOPAR ONLY SITE.

Wow, I'm just trying to say that the post was about how mad dart beat a chevy. Ok great, I've done that and I have video of my road runner getting it's *** beat bad by two different chevy's all in the same hour. Every car company made bad *** cars. Why is it that all the mopar guys I meet hate everything but mopars.

I don't hate any of the Muscle Cars at all. I just Favor Mopars! Reason why is I have seen every chevy done everyway possible and it gets old. Ford's never really was a fan of them. Pontiac I have a few I really would like to own. A 65 GTO 4spd 389 Tri Power is on the top of that list............

Wow, I'm just trying to say that the post was about how mad dart beat a chevy. Ok great, I've done that and I have video of my road runner getting it's *** beat bad by two different chevy's all in the same hour. Every car company made bad *** cars. Why is it that all the mopar guys I meet hate everything but mopars.

you're absolutely right they all had good stuff, not all made production and some inspired others by putting a fire under thy're asses with the hemi concept...

When it comes to race cars, it tends to, or you'd think it would since we're all trying to go as fast as we can, 'even out'. As in whos really using stock casted anything, well some mopars can because they had the low buck race tech come factory with shaft mount rockers and long rods but still we tend to go for world/dart/rodac blocks and brodix/dart/world/mopar r3.. oh...did I just say mopar? lol
Like... it's a hemi top fueler with a whatever body plopped on top.ha ha
It become generic mostley through in certain levels of racing.
It's the chevy mentality and the favoritism of the blow tie by the unqualified to even know the diff masses that have partially shaped me into chevy bashing, the other part is knowing whats good for power longevity and whats not..the mopar has the others beat in most aspects and in whats ultimately gonna make the diff.
It's also just band competition and man am I sick of looking at cars and seeing the same ol no imagination pos sbc under the hood...

I've lost too before, once to a svt cobra 'supchrged' but I had 70% leak down in one hole when checked later that day and 12% in 2 others-crap machine shop gave me out of round bores, and another time by a tunnel ram camero with me and my built slant...but I still had him for 75ft or so cause my cr was dialed, just could not rev nor make enough power with my combo for a tunnel ram sb, the other time was push rod spearing through the stamped rocker on 383 and lost to a thunder chicken.

I typically don't race when way out gunned, if a lil down but close..I'll do it just to see and maybe find something out.

Theres always something faster, but the point of this thread is to revel in mopar glory and champion our brand of choice, so all you haters can eother help us pop the cork or GTFO.LOL

i do have to agree in stockish form a 340 has a 350.... my dad use to tell me all the time. i had a basically stock 350 in my vega and thought it was great.. jumped in a 340 mopar and night and day.

Like said anything can me made to gone fast using the right parts and money.

How does that work?

I don't know:toothy10:

No realy. If we all pool together we can rent a track for a day and run as much as we want to.

If LACR did not close up we could have done that every wendsday night but them days are gone. I used to go up there and make 7 runs in 30 min:angry7:

If SoCal don't want street racing they should oppen more tracks.

-
Back