just noticed in Happy Gilmore

-
Look closer! Its a Space Duster as well!! Not to many floatin around anymore.:-D

NO country for Old Men has a red 65 or 66 Barracuda drive by in one of the scenes.

I remember an episode of Mr. Belveder where they dismantled a 67 or 68 cuda and had all the pieces in their apartment

Grant

AND ALSO ! if you watch Dazed and Confused you will see a few mopars as well. Of course the famous GREY GHOST which is like a '73 Duster with a 340, and one scene you actually see a black Plymouth superbird if you look close in one of the stalls at the drive in burger joint. Very nice movie with old cars :-D

AND ALSO ! if you watch Dazed and Confused you will see a few mopars as well. Of course the famous GREY GHOST which is like a '73 Duster with a 340, and one scene you actually see a black Plymouth superbird if you look close in one of the stalls at the drive in burger joint. Very nice movie with old cars :-D

That is one of my favorite movies! there are a lot of nice rides in there. there are more mopars then i realized until i watched just to pick out the cars one time.

Steve Martin (The Jerk) drove a yellow Valiant or Dart on its steel wheels.

was there any mopars in gone in 60 seconds?

Plus the 'Cuda, that they were sitting in while waiting for the couple in the glass to make out. Discussion between Jolie and Cage was "Which is better, having sex or boosting cars"

Angelina Jolie and the shifter....

{{shivers}}

-
Back