Just picked up this for my duster

-
what did you pay for it?????? Never seen something that impressive!!!!! LOL --I've been where you are--took me awhile to figure out pics!!!!!!!

you have to resize the picture down to an acceptable size for the site. Look up online how to do it for the program your pics are in.

Wow, where did you find that? I have been looking for one of those for the last 12 years....you are lucky!

That's cool I picked up a set of these this morning to ride around in my Dart when its finally finished.

(.)(.)

please turn it over and post the vin # a member might need that for his number matching smileys

come to thing of it I'll trade ya (2) :),(1) :( and I'll even throw in a ~v('.')v~

74DartSwinger,

Nice to know there is at least one smart a$$ on this board. NOT !! LOL

You tried to help.

So to post pictures on this site it appears you need a page to post from. Is that correct?

Or in the advance options I see you can attach a file. So worse case you can attach the file and people click on it.

I do see the file restrictions.

Nice score! What year model Duster does it fit? I might want to get one for my '74.

74DartSwinger,

Nice to know there is at least one smart a$$ on this board. NOT !! LOL

You tried to help.

So to post pictures on this site it appears you need a page to post from. Is that correct?

Or in the advance options I see you can attach a file. So worse case you can attach the file and people click on it.

I do see the file restrictions.

If you attach a file saved from the computor we can all see it with out clicking on it.

did you get it with the Air Guitar on Ebay? You scored man...lucky SOB!!!!

Sitting here drinking my coffee before going out to work on my Duster and am cracking up at all the responses. Man we are some smart asses LOL! I love this place :cheers:.

On a related noted, I am so dissapointed to not have a :d of my own, I no longer want to work on my Duster.

-
Back