Just read me!

-

Bigmacdak

I'll take the Duster.....
Reaction score
Im going to explain this as clearly as possable for you guys. It could have all been answered in one reply if I could have taken a pic, but now my camera has pissed itself, only adding to my lack of funding for the duster.. Im trying to get all the interior panels off the car. I got the top piece(s) that hide the headliner seam, now I need to get the ones on the side off. The metel ones right behind the front seat. Sorry I dont know the proper term for them. The ones that go along the bottom of the little passenger window. These suckers are really on good. I have all the screws out & the wont even budge! Do they have the little clips holding them on as well as the screws? Any help would be great!!

If you are talking about the metal "sail panels" there are screws behind the lower rear "door" panel that hold the bottom to the car. do they look like this?

DSCF0028 (Small).JPG

There is one screw hidden under the rubber seal where the panle wraps around the corner into the door jamb.

Yup! Thats them!! "sail panels" im going to write that one down...LoL!

Thanks guys, you answered my question!!

I think they call the sail panels because of the boomerang shape they have so when you finally get them off and you're ready to kill someone, you can throw them across the field like a boomerang while spewing out colorful curses of the worst nature.

-
Back