Just sharing a picture...

-

Magster65

Reaction score
Little bit a' Dart heaven...

dartheaven1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 24x48 and I'm lucky to have 12 in in any direction to work in and I have 4 benches, 5 if you count the hood of my car.

Making the best of a situation that was a long time in the making.
Both of us (shop partners) grew up working on our cars on gravel driveways... my first garage I had to push my truck outside to open either door! lol It was a great experience!

Nice shop!! Plenty of room to work. What did you do, climb up in the rafters to take that shot, or do you have a loft too? :)

Nice shop!! Plenty of room to work. What did you do, climb up in the rafters to take that shot, or do you have a loft too? :)

It's a friends shop... I think it's 40' x 70' ish. There's a one bedroom suite upstairs that overlooks the shop. Actually there's 2 more cars and a huge storage area under the suite as well... nice set-up for sure! Feeling a bit spoiled...

It's a friends shop... I think it's 40' x 70' ish. There's a one bedroom suite upstairs that overlooks the shop. Actually there's 2 more cars and a huge storage area under the suite as well... nice set-up for sure! Feeling a bit spoiled...
A suite?
My dream home!

-
Back