Just signed up

-

jimmys_64_dart

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Jimmy and I am in southeast kansas and I just got me a 1964 Dodge Dart coupe with a 3.7L 225 Slant Six with the 3 speed torque flight push button transmission. I am looking for some websites to track down a complete wiring harness. I have been able to find everything else I will need but the wiring harness.

New OE harness.? Forget about it. Aftermarket wire it yourself kits? There's a lot of them. Ron Francis? Painless wiring?

Welcome aboard.

(P.S. we never refur to the ltr. size of an engine unless it's a new Magnum engine, just to be clear. about engine series.)

Welcome. Show us some pics of your car. IMHO the best wiring is american autowire.

oh yeah.. and leave that 3.7L stuff to the import cars. Just 225 or /6 is music to our ears.

Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Yup, we don't do metric conversions here! Post up some pics of you new car!

Welcome to FABO Jimmys 64 Dart!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

I love 64 Darts!! Like to see some more pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06834.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 173
Welcome from Texas, you will find a wealth of information here. Be sure to post pictures.

Bill S.

I will have photos posted tomorrow after I clean out all the old owners stuff. And in regards to the advice from many let me make a correction I have a 64 Dart coupe with a /6 and a torque flight transmission. Thanks to all for your support and welcoming messages.

Here are a few pics for everyone

Attachments

• DSCI0045.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCI0042.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCI0041.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 138
Welcome. Show us some pics of your car. IMHO the best wiring is american autowire.

oh yeah.. and leave that 3.7L stuff to the import cars. Just 225 or /6 is music to our ears.

Welcome to the greatest A body site around! Yeah, the liter thingy sounded goofy to me also. There isn't a single thing about that car that is metric and it should stay that way.

That car looks great! I love the single scoop on the hood. A little side stripeage would look gooder to me but it is YOUR car and do as you want.

My goal is to have the seats redone with a 4 inch memory foam layer, a nice black paint job with all the chrome done in copper, an a/c system put in for the wife and kids comfort, I am ordering the new engine tomorrow. Other than that I am still planning it out and everything is subject to change except for the idea of putting on on all around disc brakes. I am looking for a dash or just a section of the dash, a wiring harness, and the front bench seat.

My wife just got back with our newest dodge adding to the list of great vehicles we own/owned

Own
2010 Dodge Caliber
2004 Dodge Stratus
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT Laramie (currently up for sale sadly)
1964 Dodge Dart

Owned
1998 Dodge Neon
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan (I blew up the neon so the wife punished me with a mini van)
1996 Dodge Neon
1994 Dodge Stealth
1992 Dodge Stealth

-
Back