just so you know.......

-

a68postcar

Reaction score
joey sent me a note to let me know that it had been a while since I had posted anything, so I thought I would take a couple of minutes to update my friends here with the latest happenings in my little corner of the globe. BFD right? As some of you know, I'm in the middle of several projects. most of which are going well, the 74 Austin mini salon just went home today. Another friend for life. That is the best part you know? The folks who love thier cars as much as I do, but anyways. The 73 H code 4 speed FE5 Challenger is coming along good also. Another friends car. There is a thread on FEBO titled tor red 73, in members restorations if anyone is interested. The roadrunner, 69, 440/4 speed/dana car i is kinda crawling at the moment. But still moving. The 72 Nova Yenko clone 427 is all dried in and the stripe kit is on it. Nearly done. It really has been a trying summer, my mom passed in May, she lived in Ohio, was interred in Pennsylvania, and I live in North Carolina. logistics, logistics, logistics. at any rate, that ate up most of June. So, by the end of July I think I'm getting back in the old groove again, mid August, my buddy Dennis, who was atleast 40% of the production in the shop, passes from a heart attack. Of all the places to have the big one, he was in a yard looking for some parts for a 66 Caddy. 48 years old. too young. too soon. damn I'm gonna miss that dude. A one of a kind for sure.here are some pics........

Attachments

• 100_3995.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 304
  • 100_3879.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_3880.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 303
  • dennis' nova 437.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 269
  • dennis' nova 523.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 274
  • dennis' nova 530.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 100_3780.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 269
Sounds like a busy and sad summer at the same time. Sometimes life does throw us curves.

Luv the 340 4-spd Chally...nice :cheers:

Glad to here business is good. Sorry to hear about your mom and friend, I lost my brother at 49 due to a heart attack so I can relate.......

Hang in there, man. Hopefully your hobby can take you away from that "$%^&" stuff, as mine does here. You got friends indeed. Oh, that Mini could get me to give up rods for a while!

Sorry,for the losses.Love the attitude that Nova throws down.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom and friend.You seem to keeping yourself accupied,which is good.I also lost my mother in April and try to stay busy.Good luck with finishing all the projects:D

My Condolences for your Mother and Friend. Glad to see you back.

-
Back