Just suspension review (MUST READ)

-
every business is going to have unhappy customers.......

If I read correctly 60 BBB complaints in 3 yrs
23 adressed in the last 12 months.
I was looking at torsion bars from them,
kind of makes me have 2nd thoughts.

And how many others are there that haven't filed complaints. That is a lot of complaints.

i ordered a set of bars from them and they were delivered quickly. know three other guys that ordered at the same time (there was a hell of a sale) and they all got theirs around the same time frame. i wouldn't worry about ordering from them.. 60 complaints in three years? lmao... how many sales did they did in that time frame? couple hundred thousand sales and there are only 60 complaints? thats not bad at all..

I work in retail. I would say we get at least some sort of complaint a day. People complain about all sorts of things a b- isn't that bad

People complain about all sorts of things a b- isn't that bad

thats what i'm thinking.. plus 3 years and only 60 complaints.. god knows how many actual transactions took place. i know it had to be way way way more then 60..lol

i was treated good by them and the parts seemed good quality you just cant satisfy some people.there is always somebody bitchin about sumtin.

I am a delivery dispatcher at an auto parts warehouse in the city where I live.We have many local customers who order from us daily.We usually average 200 invoices per day and average delivery time is 10-30 min.I had a customer call me one day and ask where his delivery was.I politely told him " Sir you placed you order 3 min. ago." Guess it seemed longer to him.Some complaints are valid,some are questionable.

I am a delivery dispatcher at an auto parts warehouse in the city where I live.We have many local customers who order from us daily.We usually average 200 invoices per day and average delivery time is 10-30 min.I had a customer call me one day and ask where his delivery was.I politely told him " Sir you placed you order 3 min. ago." Guess it seemed longer to him.Some complaints are valid,some are questionable.
and as long as you do whatever you can to address the complaints what more can be asked? I was employed at the Post Office, went outside once a day to collect the mail from the box in front of the Processing Center I was at. Was not uncommon for me to hear 4 or 5 complaints a day.......

I've bought two sets of their 1" torsion bars, no issues. Wasn't the fastest shipping I've ever seen, but it wasn't the slowest either, by far. Great bars too BTW, huge improvement over stock.

Any business is going to have complaints, I think JS is one of the better aftermarket suppliers for Mopars. I mean, if Just Suspension has a B- rating, what does Year One have? Does the scale go lower than F?

Anyway, I wouldn't hesitate to buy stuff from them again. And as many cars as I have and as much suspension work as I do, I'm sure I probably will.

If you don't belong to and pay your dues to the BBB you can not receive an A rating from them. Just saying.....

60 complaints in 3 years may or may not be a lot. I don't know how much they did in sales. You also have to think that most people won't take the time to contact the BBB. But what jumps out at me is the amount of complaints that are in the same category, product & service. If it's a problem with product that could be a lot. If its service then they need to look into it because that can continue to get worse & really kill business.

Try returning something for a refund. Been waiting 6 months, called 20 times, sent 20 emails, run around every time. and to date, still no refund even though I have a "signed" delivery receipt from 6 months ago. I waited 6 months and tried hard before posting this.

I have 3 sets of their stuff. all came as ordered all work WELL. Coustomer service how ever is NOT tech service thats for sure. id buy again i am pleased

You can't satisfy everyone. Seems like "nit pickin'" to me.

Quality, Service, Price: Pick any two.

I've read a bunch of negative comments regards Just Suspension, almost all of them regarding returns.

I think if you order the right part the first time and don't change your mind you're good, but if you require any level of customer service, you're going to regret saving a few bucks.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

i was treated good by them and the parts seemed good quality you just cant satisfy some people.there is always somebody bitchin about sumtin.
Maybe its just me but I thought 6 MONTHS to get a refund on something you mailed back CERTITIFIED mail was just a little to long. I've been a licenced security contractor since 1982 (30 yrs.) and I have 1 complaint on my record and that one was found to be without merit by the board. They seem to make a good product but their customer service speaks for itself.

Quality, Service, Price: Pick any two.

I've read a bunch of negative comments regards Just Suspension, almost all of them regarding returns.

I think if you order the right part the first time and don't change your mind you're good, but if you require any level of customer service, you're going to regret saving a few bucks.

Regards,

Joe Dokes
That right there sums it up perfectly.

-
Back