Just wanted to THANK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

-
Glad you're doing good dude. I was getting ready to put out a fabo " where's ironracer"

Glad to see you're doing better, so keep on hanging in there. I firmly believe that the Lord won't put any more on your shoulders than you can carry. Your body might still be a little tired right now, but you have a strong mind! When you get back to where you can drive some nails, you'll start getting even better! Hang in there Chuck....you're on the way up!

:thumbsup:
Right On Man! I Cannot WAIT to get back to building/ rebuilding/ Remodeling. It's just what I do!

Good to hear that you're doing well, really sucks that you lost your home, sorry to hear that part man. Keep up your spirits, everything will work out.
:thumbsup:

Glad you are getting better Chuck......And yes, this real estate situation is ridiculous. There are the a-holes taking advantage of it making it tough on a regular guy. It's not right.

Glad you are getting better Chuck......And yes, this real estate situation is ridiculous. There are the a-holes taking advantage of it making it tough on a regular guy. It's not right.
Big Time Thanks on That one! I'm seeing places where the land isn't worth what they're asking for that have been caught on Fire! I'm literally not kidding when I say it's about 79 to 100K for around the third to a half an acre with a place that needs a total rehab in it and it's not even a house it's a freaking mobile home! And here's the deal, because I've got a realtor that kind of I helped out of a jam several times ( he's young or was when he was flipping) I've got access to the MLS (Realtor only site) through him... so I can see what the place has been bought, and sold for, and I can check out the property (asseed tax value) these people (a lot of them are investment groups, and hedge funds) are buying up pretty much everything that's low cost BUT everything needs a total gut, Then a Remodel. Materials are WAY outta line right now.... It's actually kind of Cheaper to start from scratch sometimes, plus You KNOW what You Got! These old cars used to be that way, Good Lord that's ruined too! Sorry for the Rant, and I actually don't have any issues with people that use hedge funds, ( or investors) I used to work for several groups remodeling homes myself doing the same thing. But at least before the price checked up we fixed them up properly not trying to sell them as a dump for almost 100 grand

Big Time Thanks on That one! I'm seeing places where the land isn't worth what they're asking for that have been caught on Fire! I'm literally not kidding when I say it's about 79 to 100K for around the third to a half an acre with a place that needs a total rehab in it and it's not even a house it's a freaking mobile home! And here's the deal, because I've got a realtor that kind of I helped out of a jam several times ( he's young or was when he was flipping) I've got access to the MLS (Realtor only site) through him... so I can see what the place has been bought, and sold for, and I can check out the property (asseed tax value) these people (a lot of them are investment groups, and hedge funds) are buying up pretty much everything that's low cost BUT everything needs a total gut, Then a Remodel. Materials are WAY outta line right now.... It's actually kind of Cheaper to start from scratch sometimes, plus You KNOW what You Got! These old cars used to be that way, Good Lord that's ruined too! Sorry for the Rant, and I actually don't have any issues with people that use hedge funds, ( or investors) I used to work for several groups remodeling homes myself doing the same thing. But at least before the price checked up we fixed them up properly not trying to sell them as a dump for almost 100 grand
I'm glad that my wife and I got situated early in life. I would hate to be jumping in now (even the car thing). Things were starting to ramp up in around 2015-2017 and Covid whacked it out of the park. At least, before the so called supply chain issues, building materials were affordable. I built an out building in the spring of 2019, a year later I would have cancelled the project.

-
Back