Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

-
Glad to see this dirt bag being taken down. I almost got ripped off by him. Took 3 months to get my parts. I guess I was lucky.
This will only work if the people that got ripped off takes this to the next level, will this loser get his. Keep pushing it people.

hows bout you share it here...for those of us who are too cool to be part of fakebook

Too cool?!?! Too funny!! {I gotta be honest as always and say it's brought in a lot more business lately than FABO has ... ahem lol ;-)}

Here you go Mr. Too Cool For FaceBook School :-D. Share it everywhere!!

If the name Justin Figgatt or aliases Mike440 / ply30 / 1968roadrunner rings a bell with you, READ THIS and take action.

I have no dog in this fight, but lots of my friends and customers do. I'm sharing this in support of their efforts, and to help spread the word. The automotive hobby does not need people like him. If you're one of this guy's victims regardless of whether he scammed you years ago, last month or yesterday, I urge you to get with the investigator and help prosecute this sorry piece of flesh.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=340770

Feel free to share this on every Mopar forum, message board, FaceBook page, etc., with my blessing. Guys like this hurt us all and are destroying our beloved hobby one failed deal at a time. Don't let him keep getting away with it.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.figgatt

He skated for so long. He could have walked away dozens of times, but must have been clouded by his untouchability. He will keep stealing from people until the knock on his door...by someone with a badge.

hows bout you share it here...for those of us who are too cool to be part of fakebook

Or you could move into the 21st century and get a Facebook account. It aint like people caint already find you.

I finally started a phacephlant account under my unreal name..............

Or you could move into the 21st century and get a Facebook account. It aint like people caint already find you.

forget the 21st century
my head is still reeling from making the switch from points to electronic ignition :D

I never did receive my bumper guards I purchased almost 2 years ago from him...
If I remember right it was about $75. I eventually forgot about it until I cleared out my inbox recently.

About that time I was dealing with my unit's UEI inspection so I forgot about it in all the chaos.

Here's what I found, I remember, I purchased it,

Posted by: Tantibus-74
On: 03-06-2014 11:10 AM

You still have those rear bumper guards on the 73 Duster? Or do I have to purchase the whole rear bumper?

How about those interior kick panel pieces, (the plastic panel that is in front of the doors) -both sides?

Is the steering wheel on the 73 duster a 16 inch?

Do you have any headliners in decent condition off of the 73 duster or the dart sport?

And one more thing what is the condition of the A/C Heater evaporator And control unit? Are you selling those as well?

Sorry for the questions, Dusters and Darts (or any A-body for that matter) is really rare in this state. (Utah, zip 84015)

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970355769#post1970355769
Posted by: ply30
On: 03-06-2014 11:13 AM

I still have the guards.
Pm me
Thanks Justin
Of course this doesn't say much, but when I saw this a lightbulb went off and I started having all these "flashbacks" of how the transaction went. I didn't use paypal for this one I used a money order check from the USPS.
I sent out the check, a little bit later I decided it was a pointless purchase as I wasn't going to use the guards, but I was going to keep them anyways once they came in and sell for cheap to the local A-body folks here in Utah who want them. Well they never came and eventually I forgot about them.

Oh well... Just add to his list another one, but I don't care as it's my fault that I should've followed through. I deleted most of the paper trail awhile ago as I didn't make it a big deal at the time.

Hello all,

I am new here from the B Bodies forum. He got me too. 75 bucks on some DODGE hood letters for my 1966 Charger. Paypal is going to take care of it. I have my info from my PM's I sent. Who do I send these to? I would love to see this maggot do some time in jail.

Get this. Paypal credited my account today. I get a PM on the B Bodies from Alexf saying he has my letters ready to send. Just need my address. I gave him my address 3 times in past messages. Dude has some baulz.

Get this. Paypal credited my account today. I get a PM on the B Bodies from Alexf saying he has my letters ready to send. Just need my address. I gave him my address 3 times in past messages. Dude has some baulz.

He's trying to get that money back... Grabbing... :pale:

He's trying to get that money back... Grabbing... :pale:

Nah, more than likely he knows this will be one more "victim" against him in court so he's trying to close any loose ends. Every one, no matter how small the amount of money, adds up to a huge list in the end. Proves he's still worried and keeping up with this thread since he wasn't going to send you anything until you posted here. Wondering if his local newspaper would like to know about the teenage international internet fraud scheme he's pulling? Probably be pretty embarassing in a small little town like that and be major headlines. Be hard to even get a decent girlfriend after that exposure.

The FD Captains, Chiefs and City Council should be made aware of this little piece of work!

Same as when Military people write bad checks, best way to get your money, call their CO.

Folks, don't go on a which hunt and start accusing other people of being Justin. That could be slander and could get you sued. I deleted 1 post for that already. Choose your wording carefully.

Soon, we will have upgraded the site and have a new system for buyer/seller ratings that will be much easier to use, as well as some other features / systems that should help prevent and/or minimize this kind of problem.

In the meantime, its my understanding that Justin is being dealt with. I cant say more then that at this time.

Just a quick update.... Justin Figgatt has been charged and arrested for obtaining money by false pretenses. I really wish it had never come down to this but sometimes the only way to learn a lesson is by accountability for one's own actions. Still wanting people to come forward on this.

-
Back