Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

-
Just a quick update.... Justin Figgatt has been charged and arrested for obtaining money by false pretenses. I really wish it had never come down to this but sometimes the only way to learn a lesson is by accountability for one's own actions. Still wanting people to come forward on this.

WOW!!

You have a link to this? A search did not find it.

You can't yet. This is what I was told by the police. Although I'm sure there will be some type of report in the local police blotter section of his newspaper if it is like most towns.

Awesome news! It's hammer time, hopefully that will be enough to put a stop to the little scumbag scamming people.

Awesome news! It's hammer time, hopefully that will be enough to put a stop to the little scumbag scamming people.

Let's see how big of a joke he thinks it is now...

Where's that smile on his face as he was laughing at everyone that he ripped off...

I just hope enough people came out of the woodwork to make it a felony. If not, he will get a slap on the wrist.

Even the people that paypal reimbursed need to send their info in, They still got scammed.

Let's see how big of a joke he thinks it is now...

Where's that smile on his face as he was laughing at everyone that he ripped off...

Amen, lowest form of life on earth. Hope the judge throws the book at him. That dude had a track record of bad deals going back years. About time he faces the music.:happy1:

Soon he could be socializing with people just like himself. And many of them will be smiling as he walks through the gates.

I just found this on a public records site. Seems he's had a few run ins with the police already with traffic stops. Two speeding tickets (in one day) and a window tint charge. That alone shows total disrespect for any authority and now scamming people on the internet. Terrible way to start a young life.

Shows his middle name of "Michael" so apparently that is where the "Mike440" has come from (which he has admitted to being as well as "Ply30". )

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/justin-m-figgatt/alberta-va/beadcc91d3

I just found this on a public records site. Seems he's had a few run ins with the police already with traffic stops. Two speeding tickets (in one day) and a window tint charge. That alone shows total disrespect for any authority and now scamming people on the internet. Terrible way to start a young life.

Shows his middle name of "Michael" so apparently that is where the "Mike440" has come from (which he has admitted to being as well as "Ply30". )

http://atlaspublicrecords.com/name/justin-m-figgatt/alberta-va/beadcc91d3

I don't put much stock in minor traffic tickets, but he DID have a bad check charge dismissed evidently the complainant could not or would not appear.

I just hope enough people came out of the woodwork to make it a felony. If not, he will get a slap on the wrist.

True, but then again, Paypal is involved. Depending on how much they stepped up to
cover this greaseball's sorry ***, they(or their ins. co.) may be very interested in pressing
significant charges. I'm sure there's an attorney on retainer just waiting for something to do.
Lets hope, and yes, anybody and everybody who has been scammed needs to pile on.
Whether or not paypal made good for you, they need to know too.
Justin,...meet your new roommate, bubba the bunk-muffin.:D:D

True, but then again, Paypal is involved. Depending on how much they stepped up to
cover this greaseball's sorry ***, they(or their ins. co.) may be very interested in pressing
significant charges. I'm sure there's an attorney on retainer just waiting for something to do.
Lets hope, and yes, anybody and everybody who has been scammed needs to pile on.
Whether or not paypal made good for you, they need to know too.
Justin,...meet your new roommate, bubba the bunk-muffin.:D:D

I agree all pay pal people that got their money back, need to step up to the plate!!!

We should have a mugshot by now. It should have been published online by now. Where is it?

I don't put much stock in minor traffic tickets, but he DID have a bad check charge dismissed evidently the complainant could not or would not appear.

I hate to say it, but that might be the connections within the fire department. Don't get me wrong I know of very many volunteers who genuinely do so to be able to help his or her community.

I know many more who volunteer because it becomes an exclusive club, where the members at large become untouchable. One of our local volunteer companies breeds this kind of thing and the membership sticks up for the rest of the membership. And the local police have a habit of looking the other way. Drunk driving, petty theft, speeding in residential areas, talking on the cellphone while driving all get looked the other way because the person is a volunteer fireman. Hell, this company took down the mayor of the village with trumped up charges and supposed video they were going to leak. They were willing to ruin the man's marriage because he wouldn't give them money to buy a pool table for the firehouse and wanted them to stick to official meetings only, not a party hall.

One of the reasons this asshole joined his company? Just asking.

I hate to say it, but that might be the connections within the fire department. Don't get me wrong I know of very many volunteers who genuinely do so to be able to help his or her community.

I know many more who volunteer because it becomes an exclusive club, where the members at large become untouchable. One of our local volunteer companies breeds this kind of thing and the membership sticks up for the rest of the membership. And the local police have a habit of looking the other way. Drunk driving, petty theft, speeding in residential areas, talking on the cellphone while driving all get looked the other way because the person is a volunteer fireman. Hell, this company took down the mayor of the village with trumped up charges and supposed video they were going to leak. They were willing to ruin the man's marriage because he wouldn't give them money to buy a pool table for the firehouse and wanted them to stick to official meetings only, not a party hall.

One of the reasons this asshole joined his company? Just asking.

It could be...

But when it gets too deep, then the fire dept "good 'ol boys club" can't help him...

They will have to cut him loose to keep their "matronly profile"....

Bye bye lard@ss....

[ame]https://youtu.be/jQKzZh-ldCw[/ame]

Per the court records (Brunswick County General District Court, Case GC16000077-00), this was a misdemeanor charge (initially) under Va Code 18.2-178 and J.M Figgatt was released on his own recognizance after the arrest. I expect the request for more people to speak up is to show the judge how widespread the problem was, and perhaps up the seriousness fo the charge. It is going into its 3rd hearing session on 4-21.

^^I doubt this is as serious as all the problems he's caused, but "it's a start"^^

All the others that got taken by him need to contact the police and court house..

You got the authorities' attention, now nail him....

-
Back