Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

-
Looks to me like the little bastard is still if full operation...............

(Jim through Ka) – Negative Feedback / Bad Traders & Accused Scammers List

Justin Figgatt – Scammer – Non ship and blocked Brian Cerutti (3/27/17 – BCFSOT). Non ship and eventually blocked Noah Clark on a deal from (BCFSAT) group. Paypal name said “Doug T.” Admin said he also sold exact cards to someone else (3/25/17 – Noah Clark – SSE). His Paypal address has also been called out as a scammer on a Mopar Cars Forum (David Xiong – BCFSOT ). 145 Old Country Road, Alberta, VA 23821. Paypal address: [email protected] Phone: 434-949-6043 and 434-294-5200. Family’s Company: Cumberland Valley Builders. https://www.facebook.com

Evidently currently or recently works at a place called "Cumberland Valley Builders"

https://www.facebook.com/justin.figgatt?ref=br_rs

Hes off to a bad start in life. Only 20 and an experienced scammer. One day he will meet a crazy person who doesn't like getting ripped off. I wouldn't be surprised if his days are numbered...

A friend recently ordered some Mustang trim parts from a guy who called himself Mikes Mustangs and he was telling me he never received the parts even after several e-mail exchanges with various excuses. The excuses went on for a couple of months yet no parts showed up. I asked him if he knew where the guy was located. You guessed it.....Alberta, VA!! Coincidence?????

Last edited:
35616358_212684282787522_7068686591987810304_n.jpg

Justin Figgatt
21 years old... SC: Figgy708 just a small town boy trying to live a big town dream! Single .... (#FrenchFry)

??????

The interesting thing is he doesn't seem the least bit bashful or ashamed. Finding his phone /address / record on the www is just "easy."

Not what I pictured him to look like. Looks like hi-vis shirt so const related makes sense being linked to "custom valley builders". That pic should be saved printed and handed out posted at swap meets.
View attachment 1715195727
Justin Figgatt
21 years old... SC: Figgy708 just a small town boy trying to live a big town dream! Single .... (#FrenchFry)

??????

Last edited:
This whole story gets more strange with every update.

Sounds to me like this guy is wanting to make his car hobby his career but he is going about it in the worst way possible and has no clue how to be a man.

A friend recently ordered some Mustang trim parts from a guy who called himself Mikes Mustangs and he was telling me he never received the parts even after several e-mail exchanges with various excuses. The excuses went on for a couple of months yet no parts showed up. I asked him if he knew where the guy was located. You guessed it.....Alberta, VA!! Coincidence?????

I am sure that is him. If you remember one of his aliases was "Mike's440" or some such.

Looks to me like the little bastard is still if full operation...............

(Jim through Ka) – Negative Feedback / Bad Traders & Accused Scammers List

Justin Figgatt – Scammer – Non ship and blocked Brian Cerutti (3/27/17 – BCFSOT). Non ship and eventually blocked Noah Clark on a deal from (BCFSAT) group. Paypal name said “Doug T.” Admin said he also sold exact cards to someone else (3/25/17 – Noah Clark – SSE). His Paypal address has also been called out as a scammer on a Mopar Cars Forum (David Xiong – BCFSOT ). 145 Old Country Road, Alberta, VA 23821. Paypal address: [email protected] Phone: 434-949-6043 and 434-294-5200. Family’s Company: Cumberland Valley Builders. https://www.facebook.com

Evidently currently or recently works at a place called "Cumberland Valley Builders"

https://www.facebook.com/justin.figgatt?ref=br_rs

The facebook links are not going through - page has been removed

He maybe watching this thread and reacting to the posts...

The facebook links are not going through - page has been removed

He maybe watching this thread and reacting to the posts...
Wouldn't surprise me as I thought the exact same thing.

Chicago boots are cement shoes then dumped in Lake Michigan....
Yeah, and Kenosha county where I live was known as a dumping ground of bodies for a couple of years. Many years ago, maybe cause concrete was to high? And maybe not everyone likes boots, but do like loafers instead.....longer walks aren't as tiring. LOL

Has a baby with a girl named Samantha Maitland...

However lists himself as single....

I wonder if she would spill some info if someone contacted her....

Justin B02 GF 02.jpg

Man, this guy is a piece of ****. He screws us for money, then screws his daughter and her mom for the second time. You social media warriors should flood his company website with these facts. He states he is an owner/operator of that company so I don't know if he is a contractor or not but maybe his employer will feel the heat and let him go. Bigger people have been run out for less than this!

If any of you sent money via mail, get with the post office. Not sure if the PO will handle internet payments as it's wire fraud.

There was a guy, Alves, doing the same thing many years ago, ripped off 100K+. Moved from manufacturer to manufacturer nailing people. Got 3 years from the feds. Got out, started up again and got caught again.

If any of you sent money via mail, get with the post office. Not sure if the PO will handle internet payments as it's wire fraud.

There was a guy, Alves, doing the same thing many years ago, ripped off 100K+. Moved from manufacturer to manufacturer nailing people. Got 3 years from the feds. Got out, started up again and got caught again.

Some people either never learn or think they are too smart to get caught.

Certainly, the guy looks like a class A puke who needs his life outlook adjusted.

-
Back