-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need a K-frame dolly to roll my engine and trans under my car. Figured I'd check here before dropping $400 on the US Car Tools one.

4903818-danscar5029.JPG

Harbor freight furniture dollies and some wood blocks.

Lot less than $400

Transdolly.jpg

Engineondolly.jpg

Yeah I might go that route as well. I know it works but was hoping for something a little more study and stable.

If you have a welder you can build one for way less than 400. I posted a thread here with the material list,dimensions and lengths and instructions. Not sure how to post the link but will give it a try.

Here ya go
Built me a new tool

Last edited:
If you have a welder you can build one for way less than 400. I posted a thread here with the material list,dimensions and lengths and instructions. Not sure how to post the link but will give it a try.

Here ya go
Built me a new tool

I was looking for something like that as well. I've seen plenty of threads/pics of people building their own but no real details. I can't weld but I may be able to convince my dad or cousin to help out. I'm still in the market for one if someone wants to part with one for around $200. Got more money than time at the moment and just want to see this thing done.

On the road so don't have a good picture but I made mine out of 2x4's and 5 caster wheels. Got about $30 in it

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back