K Member for A Body

-

bandman1971

Reaction score
When I traded for my 73 Dart Sport I received several parts. This K member is for a V8 (small block is what I was told). I don't know much about it other than what I was told.

I don't have any idea of it's value so hopefully someone can fill me in and I will sell it at a fair price.

Any info or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

Attachments

• 20140105_1023571_zps4fcbe6f0.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 20140105_1024051_zpscd3aaa53.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 440
Hi Everyone,

Just looking for information and possibly some advice.

Thanks,

Dennis

when you figure it out, depending on where you are i might be a buyer. needs to have good LCA tubes ;-)

I would say $150 with the idler arm if it as good as it looks. Bill

I have not sold it yet, I am working out of town and I won't be back until Monday afternoon.

The entire set up looks brand new to me. The idler arm is brand new. I also have a pair of lower control arms that are also brand new that I will be selling later next week. Looks like good quality. I will confirm when I get home.

Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.

Dennis

Looks like you painted the K-member recently. What did it look like before you painted it?

That idler may be new, but it's an aftermarket MOOG or Spicers idler.

take some more pics of the other side & flip it over(looking for impact dents)-- a lot of people want those to convert to the spool mount .

price varies --do some searching for spool mount k frame & you can answer your question, that is a very clean looking unit & will be great for bartering or selling.

shipping is not too bad since it is fairly light.

Lawrence

That is a '73 and up k-member and it takes spool mounts. It will bolt into any a-body back to '67 provided it came out of a dart/valiant/duster. If it came out of a b-body it will bolt to all b-bodies back to '66

I,d start at 150. At 75. it will sell fast but be back on here for 150. next week.

I,d start at 150. At 75. it will sell fast but be back on here for 150. next week.

Yep back on for $150 or more likely $250.00 lol...

You have some nide parts looks like 73-76 k member, lower control arms with sway bar tabs, and sway bar. Part together easily swap into earlier cars.

Yep back on for $150 or more likely $250.00 lol...

You have some nide parts looks like 73-76 k member, lower control arms with sway bar tabs, and sway bar. Part together easily swap into earlier cars.

More like $350 since everything is always priced way above market and gets bumped for weeks/months. The idler arm will probably be new old stock by then too.

I did put the k member on a different page because I wanted to be accurate with what it was, although I am fairly sure most people that saw a picture knew immediately. I did put $350 for a price but I thought someone would like to make an offer and feel like they got a deal. Not trying to be the bad guy, but I don't want to line someone else's pocket either.

To clear up my misinformation it is an "a body" big block K frame not a small block.

I did put the k member on a different page because I wanted to be accurate with what it was, although I am fairly sure most people that saw a picture knew immediately. I did put $350 for a price but I thought someone would like to make an offer and feel like they got a deal. Not trying to be the bad guy, but I don't want to line someone else's pocket either.

To clear up my misinformation it is an "a body" big block K frame not a small block.

You did the right thing. It looks like a nice K member. Start high and take offers give it a week or two.

-
Back