Keeping it alive

-
Poor Rhonda does not like sitting and I don't blame her. I take her out for errands on weekends and after work because she told me to start driving her or else.
The new ujoints got rid of the shake in the back. I also had to rewire the whole engine bay and by-pass the alt meter in the dash as there was a major drain on the system somewhere, I must have got it right because now everything is hunky dory again. but no gauge in the dash to double check well driving.
Rhonda has the best heater ever in a car but at 90 degrees with humidity it can get just a might warm in the cab.
I can't wait for the first snowfall for some donuts.

Wow has it been 6 months already..... no 8
Rhonda is alive and doing fine my wife drives her on a regular basis.
I am working on choke issues with the cold and I am looking for a new exhaust I will post pics when I can

Poor Rhonda. My wife is having problems again. The plugs get fouled every other month and she needs a new muffler...........
Ok so yesterday she got a new thrush hush,
new motor mounts because she needed them and most of all.........
the choke vacuum pull back wasn't working what the heck, I checked the pressure and nothing so off to the fish tank to grab a vacuum displacer and voi la vacuum . I love my Plymouths could you do this with a ford .....no
Chevy............no
old beater Plymouth and oh yeeeeaaaaaaaah all is awesome again

total cost for repairs .............60 bucks

no way

now it's time for paint..........maybe

black and white .......
my wife says no maybe yellow and orang flake.........
we'll see

-
Back