Tomaro

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Kelsey Hayes recall wheels. Option code W23. Complete set of four includes beauty rings and the special lug nuts, and like new Firestone wide oval bias belt E70x14 redlines. Less than 5,000 miles on the set. Small bolt pattern. You won't find a nicer set. $4,000. Kanawha, Iowa.

Ive wanted a set of those wheels for my A56 'Cuda 340, since I got it back in '77. I passed on a nice set back around '79 for $1200. Using the inflation calculator in todays dollars $4000 is a better deal then back then. Are the lug nuts left and rights?

For sale is a complete set of very, very good shape Kelsey Hayes recall wheels. Includes beauty rings, lug nuts, and Firestone wide oval red line E70x14 tires. Less than 5,000 miles on the set. A super deal at $3500. Let's talk!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2cents worth, they are called "recall wheels" for a reason. They are dangerous, I would not drive them on the street, IMO only good for a show car, Trailer queen. JMO!

I have these w23 wheels for over 40 years on my 69`gts, never have problems and also no tears. the question ? What criticizes you at the price around only to say that these rims are dangerous. That was in 1969. I am the opinion of all rims where are still on the market are top rarities and have held until today and also maintain the 50th 50 years. greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back