Kick Boxer meets a Marine...

-

DA69RT GT

South Florida Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Somebody just sent me this:

Kick Boxer meets a Marine...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCkCv2hrjHE"]kickboxer meets marine - YouTube[/ame]

that's usually what happens. ooo-raah

Semper Fi

Neither of those guys are Marines. Both are actors and you can find/watch this clip in the movie called Never Back Down

I wish i had videos of us on liberty in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. Every Marine and sailor that went into the ring at this bar got an old fashioned beat down by the kick boxer in there...and it was a 5' 2 CHICK! Of course we were all pretty drunk and more money was put on the chick than the American. Fun stuff, no one got hurt as they were some pretty big gloves. One big *** sailor got in there stone sober and the chick walked....

When I was in the Navy aboard an aircraft carrier we had boxing matches called "smokers" for entertainment and also for grudge fights. A marine fought a sailor that he had a grudge with and he along with his buddies thought he would kick the sailors butt. They did not know that the sailor grew up boxing in golden glove tournaments. It was so funny as the marine was getting his *** whipped he started playing rope a dope and the sailor still punched him silly.

I wish i had videos of us on liberty in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. Every Marine and sailor that went into the ring at this bar got an old fashioned beat down by the kick boxer in there...and it was a 5' 2 CHICK! Of course we were all pretty drunk and more money was put on the chick than the American. Fun stuff, no one got hurt as they were some pretty big gloves. One big *** sailor got in there stone sober and the chick walked....
it all comes down to training- I don't care if a guy is a 'marine'- that means Sweet FA when it comes down to fighting someone who is (well) trained in MMA.

it all comes down to training- I don't care if a guy is a 'marine'- that means Sweet FA when it comes down to fighting someone who is (well) trained in MMA.

Marines are welled trained in MMA.

-
Back