Kitty has a day OFF....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Workin two part time minimum wage jobs just to get us by.......Kitty has her first whole day off tomorrow in 49 days. I got lotsa plans. Lotions, candles, backrubs.....that's about all I can put in print. Plus lotsa sleep. I am hopeful with the benefit auction and maybe me selling stuff and carburetor work that I can get enough debt off us so she can quit one job. I'm worried since she's had two heart attacks....well......I don't even wanna talk about it.

That's been few and far between lately.

Sounds like you both are long overdue Rob!! Also sounds like yer gonna enjoy! Once I get my arse home in a few weeks I will be sending some carb work yer way.

Rusty rob,time for some couple time. You're lady. You two click,obviously. Hope you two enjoy.

Hope you both enjoy your day. Enjoy every minute.

Keep your spirits up Rob, just enjoy the time you have off together because it is so rare.

My wife used to work 24, sometimes 36 hour shifts.

I never knew if she was at work, or in the bedroom asleep.

I think I actually saw her about every third or fourth day.

Workin two part time minimum wage jobs just to get us by.......Kitty has her first whole day off tomorrow in 49 days. I got lotsa plans. Lotions, candles, backrubs.....that's about all I can put in print. Plus lotsa sleep. I am hopeful with the benefit auction and maybe me selling stuff and carburetor work that I can get enough debt off us so she can quit one job. I'm worried since she's had two heart attacks....well......I don't even wanna talk about it.
Let me know what time I should come over. I would like my back rub first. And you can skip the candles.

Sorry Rob, but ya lost me at the lotions, candles and back rubs.

God, to be cherished like that ...

I'd say Kitty is a very lucky lady, but it's obvious that you BOTH are. Enjoy the special day my friend.

-
Back