Kong Squeaky Toy, Highly Recommended

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Got one of these for my dogs and it lasted about 6 months. I killed it after running it over 3 times in the work van (not on purpose), and got them another one. I got them the football one because they can't guess the bounce, drives them nuts!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTL64EKNw3A&feature=share&list=UU1Rz3vE7ht1ygpJ8q4xpNow"]KONG Squeezz - YouTube[/ame]

Haha KONG is awesome. My dog chews up his toys all the time but when its a KONG he just cant do it. Great dog toys!!!

Got to find one of these :cheers: Thank you Joe :coffee2:

Have to give 'em a shot. Got a german shepard and a border collie, most squeaky toys last about three days...........then again, with the incessant squeaking I may shoot it with my 12ga. if it lasts much longer than that.

Don't know if they have them up here but Dobby has destroyed every toy we gave him. I don't care for some of the ones that are really loud,he sits there and chews on them while you're trying to watch tv. I will look for them. Thx Joe.

View attachment image.jpg

My "Choppers" completely annihilates any and all squeaky toys in a matter of hours...literally!.............up until I got him a KONG squeezy. Hard to kill them, he now has a collection of different colors to choose from.............

For some fun pet watching, take a Std. black Kong and put some peanutbutter in it and give to your dog.

Tried it. The one we gave Roo lasted about three days. She is kind of an exception, though. When we took her to the vet as a pup, his first words were "impressive teeth".
Oddly enough, she has a green and yellow squash ball that she has had since I brought her home that is still her favorite toy. She just sits on her pillow and squeezes it with her jaw the way a body builder squeezes one of them hand grip things.

-
Back