"LA" engine?

-
Rumblefish

I believe the 'above' post states that newer 'LA' Cylinder Heads and Magnum Cylinder Heads can be utilized on 'Poly' blocks.

You are correct on the Poly Heads, they will not work on
a Magnum Block.
It's not going to work that way ether.

I had posted several pictures here a while back showing why since I had both Poly and LA sitting next to each other.
I also exposed several other wives tales as B.S. To shut the all knowing others up and to stop them from spreading there B.S. Around to others.

It is amazing what people think they know and how far there willing to go trying to prove that they know actually..... Nothing.

It's not going to work that way ether.

I had posted several pictures here a while back showing why since I had both Poly and LA sitting next to each other.
I also exposed several other wives tales as B.S. To shut the all knowing others up and to stop them from spreading there B.S. Around to others.

It is amazing what people think they know and how far there willing to go trying to prove that they know actually..... Nothing.

I think that's a stretch of the imagination that they will interchange. May be the head bolt array is similar. I sure wouldn't want to try. My post info came from a M Body site. Sorry, not very accurate info to post. tmm
http://www.dippy.org/forum2/index.php?topic=195.0

I think I am in that group too. My feelings are hurt. LOL tmm

Tool Man Mike ....... Et tu, Brute. Et tu.

Being from Iowa, I expected you to be a little sharper on
the 'tongue-in-cheek' posts.

LA = Los Angeles Plant
LA = Low Deck Block
LA = Late A, as in Late 8

I'll spend some time when I have it to repost the poly vs LA head difference's.

-
Back