Labanon Valley Dragway, NY, 9/10/13, Great Pics.

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
A few of went up to help our Buddies, Tony and Mike try to break their cars,....It was a great getaway, I wasn't really up for It but my wife suggested It would be good to forget about all the hospital stuff Mom is goin thru,....Best time I had in a couple of months...Anyways I thought I'd share a few pics,....This is what we saw walkin the gate...

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 042.jpg

This one slapped the wall later on in the day...

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 043.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 045.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 046.jpg

My buddy Tony's Camaro, It's a pretty good runner, especially when he kicks a 200 shot of juice...

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 044.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 047.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 050.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 051.jpg

No, I guess they run every Saturday and Sunday. Some go to test and tune, some just go to race, Clubs like East Coast Gassers go there alot as well... here some shots from the pits...[

ATTACH]1714649190[/ATTACH]

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 055.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 059.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 060.jpg

One of my Nieghbors from Lyme, Ct
View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 064.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 061.jpg

Our Camp, The three of them usually go together from the Ct shoreline...
View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 063.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 068.jpg

View attachment NHRA NETO 2013 151.jpg

Attachments

• NHRA NETO 2013 054.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 431
Super cool!!! I'm so glad you had a good time.....I would have loved to have been their too. :thumleft:

Thank you for taking the time to do all those pics.

Thanks for the pics.Is that a nitro bike? Im going to Great Lakes Dragway on Labor day weekend and will be helping out in the pits for a friends nitro Harley and another friends 64 Nova that he runs in the Midwest Gassers.Should be a fun day for me cant wait.

Cool - I recognized a few of the NETO cars adn cars from previous rentals. Looks like there was a great mix!

Thanks for the pics.Is that a nitro bike? Im going to Great Lakes Dragway on Labor day weekend and will be helping out in the pits for a friends nitro Harley and another friends 64 Nova that he runs in the Midwest Gassers.Should be a fun day for me cant wait.

I believe it was a Nitro bike,...they broke It later in the day and ended up runnin their backup. Have a great trip and bring back pics...:burnout:

Ther green duster is mine .Thanks for posting it

Thanks for posting the pictures... And the one of the yellow Duster 340 and the parts for sale I am going to call that guy to see what he has got and Maybe find some of the stuff I want. Lebanon Valley is only an hour from my home and was a place I spent alot of time at.. Like every weekend, and a ton of money, and won a ton of money in the gambler runs.. Thanks again for the post...Hope your Mom is doing OK I will keep her in my prayers...Bill

-
Back