Lake Havasu City,AZ fundraising for dragstrip

-

lik2rce

Reaction score
Well its true, finally we are getting a 1/8 mile drag strip in the hot rod capital of the U.S.A., Fundraising has started so if anyone is interested in learning how to donate, let me know. We need to raise about $350,000. It will be located in Sara Park.

To update - the drag strip is coming and we have an investor. Ground breaking end of summer. It will be a motor sport complex with an 1/8 mile and 1000 foot track. If you are familiar with Lake Havasu, the track will be located out by the airport on 100 acres that will be leased from the city. The city of Lake Havasu is 200% behind us and the process is moving quickly.

We are really excited about it and with the tracks closing in Socal and firebird in phoenix, there is a real need for this track. I will keep you updated as things move along.

I am on the board for the Lake Havasu Drag Racing Association, we have t-shirts and free membership. Go to our website www.lhdra.com to sign up.

Sweet. I will be in Lake Havasu around the end of August.

That town has the best little restaurant in the world, Angelina's. Best damn food I ever ate.

I signed up! Thanks for the heads up

look me up when your in town, i work at wells fargo - the branch by Taco Bell across from the london bridge. ask for julie in the mortgage dept.

i can get you t-shirts and stickers in support of the track.

Ask for Julie Reynolds, I am a mortgage loan officer.

Update: going to be a 1000 foot track, no 8th mile...I will take it, better than an 8th. See you in August.

-
Back