42   0   0
Contact seller
Here it is 8) Throw this at something big :-D
$5 dolors + shipping to a fisherman here :-D

FOR SALE FABO 020.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 021.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 022.jpg

FOR SALE FABO 023.jpg

Hmmmmmm, five bucks plus shipping ... not bad for a Big Ten Inch. :-D And look, there you are holding it in your hand right there in public. Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Be proud my friend! Good luck with the sale.

9 1/2" :-D thats allot of wiggle in the water ain't it :-D
Thank you sista, You put a happy face on me before I hit the hay :-D

9 1/2" :-D thats allot of wiggle in the water ain't it :-D
Thank you sista, You put a happy face on me before I hit the hay :-D

I don't know if that 1/2" makes a difference,does it Leanna? Will they still "bite" ?:-D

Spray that with some WD-40 (fish attractant) and you'll be catching fish.

I don't know if that 1/2" makes a difference,does it Leanna? Will they still "bite" ?:-D

Good question Dave! I'm not sure though ... they say it's not the size but how you use it that matters. Of course I wouldn't know about such things.

I haven't been fishing in years. :-D

They say it's all in your approach and finesse:-D I have never used a bait this size :-D

I got a strike on my lure :cheers: PM was sent as sold and he want's it
So I wanted to post as SOLD

Mike i,m beginning to think you could sell ice to eskimo,s. Or a diaphram to a nun. lol
I just got back from APA pool league and seen this , You are soooo funny brother, That is an over $20 lure in the right hands :-D I do have a few tiger Musky here in Arkansas that would love to see that bait :-D, But I don't have a steel leader :toothy10:

Thank you, for a good laugh brother DD.:-D

I had to have the lunker lure. I just couldn't pass it up. It will have a happy home in my box slam full of rapalas and jitterbugs. Maybe when this heat breaks, I'll get to try it out.

I had to have the lunker lure. I just couldn't pass it up. It will have a happy home in my box slam full of rapalas and jitterbugs. Maybe when this heat breaks, I'll get to try it out.
PM sent 8) and it's going to hit the mail tomorrow morning :happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back