Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Still awake and might not be last but still #2
I feel like # 2. I didnt really fall on my *** yesterday. I fell forward and landed on my hands. Feels like someone shoved a knife between my shoulder blades. Ill feel better tomorrow. Was hoping to get some wood cutting done today but just didn't have it in me. Looked at another limo today. Its an 8 door Checker. 1967. Do I have dumb *** tattooed on my forehead? LOL

I feel like # 2. I didnt really fall on my *** yesterday. I fell forward and landed on my hands. Feels like someone shoved a knife between my shoulder blades. Ill feel better tomorrow. Was hoping to get some wood cutting done today but just didn't have it in me. Looked at another limo today. Its an 8 door Checker. 1967. Do I have dumb *** tattooed on my forehead? LOL
Don't know what you you have for a paint booth BP but don't ruin your life painting something that big without proper ventilation.

Don't know what you you have for a paint booth BP but don't ruin your life painting something that big without proper ventilation.
I'm ventilated good Fred. Thanks for the concern. I do need to buy a fresh air system. Pretty sure I will do that if I secure this job. That and new shoes. LOL

I'm ventilated good Fred. Thanks for the concern. I do need to buy a fresh air system. Pretty sure I will do that if I secure this job. That and new shoes. LOL
Make good money BP and new shoes as long as you don't buy cowboy boots will be good. lol

Okay that aint cool. No pun intended. Best wishes for a good recovery.
Got the kid home and the car is in a small town about 30 miles from home so will try to get it home tomorrow or I guess being 3 in the morning today. Not the first time this happened but hopping the last time. Love my kids and would do all I can to help them even if I loose some sleep but I guarantee after this rescue my son will do all the house cleaning this month. lol

-
Back