Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got the kids car to the body shop and he bent the core support up so gonna have to chain it to the ground and pull it back down. Will try to work on it this weekend.
Now doing a 300 mile round trip to the air port and back home.
Being retired sure keeps me busy. lol

Looks like I’m late to the party.:BangHead: All work and no play......

Got some more power washing done today and yesterday. Still have leaves to rake, Christmas lights to put on, Christmas lights to get working again, yard to clean up...........

I could go on and on before I ever get to my stuff

Looks like I’m late to the party.:BangHead: All work and no play......

Got some more power washing done today and yesterday. Still have leaves to rake, Christmas lights to put on, Christmas lights to get working again, yard to clean up...........

I could go on and on before I ever get to my stuff
Hey Yunick13 if you have a minute I could use some help in the yard...:poke:

Made it home stopped at best buy and bought some speakers for my TV so I hope I can here it without hearing aids or ear buds. Crank it up and piss the neighbors off. lol

Made it home stopped at best buy and bought some speakers for my TV so I hope I can here it without hearing aids or ear buds. Crank it up and piss the neighbors off. lol
We did that for Dad. Worked well. I inherited them and use them in my shop with Pandora and Amazon. Hope you got the sub woofer. The sound out of those little speakers is amazing.

We did that for Dad. Worked well. I inherited them and use them in my shop with Pandora and Amazon. Hope you got the sub woofer. The sound out of those little speakers is amazing.
I'll let you know how it turns out just bought a cheep set to try it out was just over 200 so if I need to up grade will do that next year and give the set I just bought to one of the kids.

Well turd day was all expected can’t wait fer bed , got a big day tomorrow! It’s cluster fuk Friday after all :BangHead:

Ok that makes it all better thankyou
I worked for independent shops most of my life. I worked for a dealership for about six months. It was weird. When it was your days off, they just wheeled your **** out of the way. Haul it back in when you come back. Every 5th weekend was three days off. Drove me crazy.

I worked at a few dealers and they all sucked. When there was no work I would leave and they would complain about it. I told them pay me at least min. wage for being here and I will be here.

I worked for independent shops most of my life. I worked for a dealership for about six months. It was weird. When it was your days off, they just wheeled your **** out of the way. Haul it back in when you come back. Every 5th weekend was three days off. Drove me crazy.
Can't handle doing warranty work at a dealership when people had a wind noise in there new pick up with the half doors on the extended cab back in the 90's. What a mess that was trying to adjust the doors that was none adjustable.

-
Back